• Tyler Lancaster

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Burt Lancaster

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Chester Marcol

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I liked old Chester. That dude could PAR TAAY. He couldn’t even wait until the game was over to start. Totally had me fooled.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
who's chester marcol?

He was one of our place kickers from the 1980s when we weren't very good. I can't recall the year but I remember attending one game against the Bears at Lambeau (back then the Bears dominated the division) and Chester tried to kick a FG at the end of the game to tie. It was blocked right back to him. He scampered into the end zone to win the game! The place went crazy because back then wins were few and far between. Plus we beat the hated Bears.

ARPackFan

Knock it off with them negative waves
Reaction score
I liked old Chester. That dude could PAR TAAY. He couldn’t even wait until the game was over to start. Totally had me fooled.

Voted for Marcol as you can never have enough kickers in camp.

To quote Rick James "Cocaine is a hell of a drug!"

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
He was one of our place kickers from the 1980s when we weren't very good. I can't recall the year but I remember attending one game against the Bears at Lambeau (back then the Bears dominated the division) and Chester tried to kick a FG at the end of the game to tie. It was blocked right back to him. He scampered into the end zone to win the game! The place went crazy because back then wins were few and far between. Plus we beat the hated Bears.
nit pick he was kicking during the 70's. He was gone by midseason 1980.
This kick TD run?
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that deserves a vote

Members online

Latest posts