Plays of the season

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woodson_fan said:
When the vikes were driving late in the game and about to finally put points on the board, and woodson picks off a pass near the goal line to make it a shutout. My viking buddy was crying.

No, no, no: not even the best play in that game. The touchdown pass caught by Ruvell when Darlene knocks the CB off the ball, it bounces in the air and Ruvell gets the gift. Now that was just quality entertainment. Glory hog Sharper couldn't even let his teammate have the pick. A traight of an all pro safety.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gotta be the bomb to Jennings in the Bronco game.

After that probably the 90 yard Driver play in the Giants game.

Many squeals of joy came during those plays.

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought the amazing overtime catch to Driver when he broke up the interception and stiffed armed that guy to send us to the Superbowl, should be number one. But, the 80 yard bomb against the Broncos was pretty special as well.

wranglerjeansfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mine was Grant's first big run against the Broncos. I was watching that game and thought "wow, maybe we do have a running back." then on his 30 yard TD run against minnesota, i thought "wow, we definitely do have a running back."

besides those, id put woodson against KC up there, as well as Mason Crosby's first game winner.

Packerfan4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mine was Grant's first big run against the Broncos. I was watching that game and thought "wow, maybe we do have a running back." then on his 30 yard TD run against minnesota, i thought "wow, we definitely do have a running back."

besides those, id put woodson against KC up there, as well as Mason Crosby's first game winner.

definitely that one's up there...kinda set a tone for this year. previous years, we were losing the close games. this year, we're pulling them out. i hope mason can be kicking for us for years and years

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't really pick just one. I was at Minny when Brett threw his 421st TD - that was cool! Even the Viking fans showed a lot of class and gave a huge round of applause.

Another was the pooch punt return b/c I was in the front row and Tramon ran right past me with Jolly crushing some dude on a block (hurt his shoulder on the play though - that sucked).

The third is the OT toss to Jennings in Denver....awesome.

Latest posts