1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Play60 Conumdrum

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Poppa San, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,626
    I was asked to drive and chaperone about 40-50 5-8 graders at the Play60 Exhibit in Green Bay this afternoon. Ahman Green and Antonio Freeman are leading the kids through some activities. I just saw that Lady Antebellum will be there also. My problem is, I took vacation today to get the house ready for winter and to finally repair my snow blower. My wife volunteered me to go. So what do I do. Go? Stay? Drink heavily and forget everything?

2. GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal Cheese Goddess

Ratings:
    +1,123
    If you don't go, it's because you head is really far up your butt. Have fun!!!!

3. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,442
    Go you silly thing! How often do opportunites like this come along? Don't let it pass you by! Go and have fun and don't forget to post how it was! The snow, winterizing can wait!

4. Raptorman

Raptorman Vikings fan since 1966.

Ratings:
    +1,005
    First, you have at least a week before the first snowfall. Second, Green, Freeman and Lady A? And you have to ask? Even I would do it. Snowblower and house can wait.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,422
    Lol is this your way of saying look how lucky I am? Definitely go. Get a picture with them.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +376
    Yea no kidding. I'm confused with what the problem is here.. this is a no brainer lol

7. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,626
    Not a bad day at all. Kids running around like nuts, all organized of course. Lady A was there about 5 minutes. Came, had kids positioned around, shot a few pix, left the kids to do some interviews. NFL films running around filming quite a while. Some joker from some TV show (Leno? man in the street?) tossed a ball while talking and being filmed. I didn't know him from Adam. Kids didn't either. We were there about 2 hrs. Pretty neat talking with Freeman and Green while the kids were changing stations. I need to figure out posting photos on this new site yet.