Plaxico Burress and Derrick Mason are free agents ........

packer4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be nice to see Brett throwing to Plax. but I don't think we can afford either one of them thanks to Shermans screw up's as GM. I wonder if Pittsburgh needs a safety? To bad we gave all that money to Fergie. He's decent but he hasn't lived up to his contract and he is definitely no Plaxico Buress. With Buress and Walker I think Brett could beat Peytons TD record.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I say our receivers are okay. We need someone who can return kick/punts and that is a threat as a fourth WR on the team.

mattresell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=29.895425+-
All these big name wideouts are out of the question. They cost too much and we don't need them. Walker and Driver ahd the best season statistically than any two wideout in Packer history. Fergie is great on special teams. He doesn't get as many catches b/c he is too unselfish. That's not the worst thing in the world.

I just read an article that Tim Dwight would like to finish his career as a Bear or Packer. He'd be a great number 4 and punt/kickoff returner. This would be very likely. The other guys are not.

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
parrish from miami would be a great returner. that is until he got hit once and snapped in half. dwight would be ok. my guess is minny lands a wr.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts