Pittsburgh gets back at us for Green and yellow song!

BadKarma

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This one is more my style.An Irish Drinking song.
Enjoy[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2519inCar3w]YouTube - Drink Up Yinz *****es! (Super Bowl XLV Version)[/ame]

EJ Blitz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wayne made that song all in good fun, now these idiots are making it out to be some kind of diss, especially that idiot reporter who was interviewing the Steeler players in the above video, misconstruing the words and tone of the song to get a reaction out of the players.

OP
OP
Packman Chant

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
That steelers song is wack as hell... *****burgh Steagles... SMH

you are NOT lying that song sucks *$#. The person responsible for this should take complete responsibility for theyre lose on sunday. That song just might put the squeelers to sleep...terrible...

Pittsburgh steelers? thats NOTHIIIING, super bowl ring! NOW thats stuuuuuntin!

Reaction score
Wayne is not a Green Bay Bandwagon Fan... He is a Saints bandwagon fan. He has been a Packer Fan for over 10 years now when he started watching his favorite player at the time, Favre. So Pittsburgh has a weak comeback.

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No reason to "get back" at anyone for bitin' our style. Not only is the song unoriginal, the idea of copying it is unoriginal.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and I feel *very* flattered.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UePtoxDhJSw]YouTube - Wiz Khalifa - Black And Yellow [Official Music Video][/ame]

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oicSTRWH_i0]YouTube - Prophetic and Pizzle - Official "Green and Yellow" (GO PACK GO)[/ame]
much better than lil wayne

BrettStarr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man that response song is terrible. I like how when the reporter tried to incite William Gay he said Weezy is a great rapper and you can't be mad at him for liking the Packers. He said he'd still listen to him before the game. Obviously they have more important things to think about. GO PACK!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
You can tell reporters have nothing left to talk about. Is it game time yet?

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thats fine, but wtf is he sayin????

:D

Same stuff they say in any rap song; "I've got a nice car, lots of jewelry, too much money, and lots of groupies". He's just reppin' his hometown in the process.

Oddly enough, I swear I used to live in the house they shot this video at. :icon_surprised:

43Hitman

Cheesehead
Reaction score

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like the remix better tbh.

I agree. Snoop, T-Pain, and Wiz. That's high-powered stuff.
/Don't get yo' clique served. So much black and yellow you would think I was from Pittsburgh. In turn, git yourn... :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts