Pie Chart Breakdowns of Mocks Around the Web

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thought this was kind of a neat breakdown. This is a regularly updated synthesis of mock drafts showing the most commonly projected picks for each team. At the bottom, it shows a list of the mocks used... 109 of them.

Based on the fact that Tunsil is still the prospect most linked to the Titans, I'm guessing they need to do a bit of updating since the big trade, but that's no big deal for us.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-dr...ck-nfl-draft-database-2016-tendencies-experts

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Thought this was kind of a neat breakdown. This is a regularly updated synthesis of mock drafts showing the most commonly projected picks for each team. At the bottom, it shows a list of the mocks used... 109 of them.

Based on the fact that Tunsil is still the prospect most linked to the Titans, I'm guessing they need to do a bit of updating since the big trade, but that's no big deal for us.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-dr...ck-nfl-draft-database-2016-tendencies-experts

I was wondering if someone would do something like this. I read so many different mocks that I was beginning to wish I could put them all side by side, but a pie chart works great.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They are going back a ways. Because they have lynch on a large percentage of the #1 pick. I havnt read that since.... Last year?

OP
OP
thisisnate

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They are going back a ways. Because they have lynch on a large percentage of the #1 pick. I havnt read that since.... Last year?

They have Lynch at #1 because they *had* Lynch at #15 to L.A. Only half of the mocks included in the breakdown have been updated since the trade. There is a list of included drafts on the page that states when each draft was last updated.

Members online

Latest posts