Pics: Show Your Packer Pride!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
OK, folks. I tried to describe all the pimped out specially painted vehicles that park outside the stadium (like the ambulance) to my girls. When I was there one could walk down a whole row of those, buses, vans, etc. Does anyone have any pics of those to post. I regret not taking any. I was too excited to get into the stadium.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Got two more GW packer jerseys. Raji and Cecil

Helmets, do you own any jerseys?

gwh11

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Got two more GW packer jerseys. Raji and Cecil

Helmets, do you own any jerseys?
You know, we should have Frank post helmet pics, and we can try to follow it up with the player's corresponding jersey.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good idea, I also want to hear his thoughts on a certain clay helmet that was posted on another forum.

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Was that the away Cecil that was recently listed with a famous auction house?

As I explained to Guy, I save most of the jerseys for you and he. I am out of wall space, and to properly display one, it takes up about 12 sq feet of wall. Otherwise, they just hang in a closet where no one can see them, however still providing that warm fuzzy feeling that Most collectors feel and that know both of you experience.

I do own some gamers -that I wear - to games and to the gym, or out on the boat. Most are no-namers - and in order for me to wear it and buy it, it has to have normal sleeves, no crotch-piece, be under $200, and be at least a 48 - i am amazed at how tight they are compared to a retail jersey.

I will post some more photos, but I don't like the little thumbnails and haven't mastered posting photos that actually show up well. I would play the match game (helmet matched with jersey) but I have a feeling it would be a short game -given how scarce GU Packer helmets are.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Was that the away Cecil that was recently listed with a famous auction house?

As I explained to Guy, I save most of the jerseys for you and he. I am out of wall space, and to properly display one, it takes up about 12 sq feet of wall. Otherwise, they just hang in a closet where no one can see them, however still providing that warm fuzzy feeling that Most collectors feel and that know both of you experience.

I do own some gamers -that I wear - to games and to the gym, or out on the boat. Most are no-namers - and in order for me to wear it and buy it, it has to have normal sleeves, no crotch-piece, be under $200, and be at least a 48 - i am amazed at how tight they are compared to a retail jersey.

I will post some more photos, but I don't like the little thumbnails and haven't mastered posting photos that actually show up well. I would play the match game (helmet matched with jersey) but I have a feeling it would be a short game -given how scarce GU Packer helmets are.

And your thoughts on the clay helmet?

and yes that one was listed with an auction house recently.

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, I saw the post on the helmet with the photos. Blitz has had some nice helmets. I was surprised by his story a bit. I have been in the Pro Shop countless times and with the exception of some of the brown TB helmets, I have never seen one offered. He didn't post a photo of the COA. The reconditioning is consistent with helmets that have been offered. I won a couple at a fanfest a few years ago, and all of the helmets offered in their raffles of each day of the fest had been reconditioned and then never used again. Same with other helmets that have been raffled or given away through contests, etc. Most of the helmets that are let go for these various contests/charities, etc. do not have any player identifiers in them. Onc exception would be the worn and issued brown TB's on the website and for sale in the ProShop - so I was surprised to see the CM3 identifier on the rear of that helmet. Hard enough to match marks on a helmet let alone matching gouges under the new paint as Blitz said he was going to do. If the helmet was from last year, I don't know off the top of my head who else on the Packers wore the new Speed helmet besides Clay. Hard to prove that he wore it but also hard to say that he didn't. Everything that I saw looked good with it. Don't you own a Clay jersey?

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
http://carrollgardens.patch.com/art...l-for-all-at-downtown-bar-grill#photo-7821115

From a Brooklyn newspaper. My son and grandson at The Downtown Bar & Grill, Brooklyn, NY taking in the festivities during Packers/Panthers game. I raised them right. BTW...I bought my grandson, Wally, his ARod jersey. He also has a child size cheese head but it is too big. My other son who lives in NYC was with them. Also daughter-in-law. I'm proud of my Cheesey kids.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, I saw the post on the helmet with the photos. Blitz has had some nice helmets. I was surprised by his story a bit. I have been in the Pro Shop countless times and with the exception of some of the brown TB helmets, I have never seen one offered. He didn't post a photo of the COA. The reconditioning is consistent with helmets that have been offered. I won a couple at a fanfest a few years ago, and all of the helmets offered in their raffles of each day of the fest had been reconditioned and then never used again. Same with other helmets that have been raffled or given away through contests, etc. Most of the helmets that are let go for these various contests/charities, etc. do not have any player identifiers in them. Onc exception would be the worn and issued brown TB's on the website and for sale in the ProShop - so I was surprised to see the CM3 identifier on the rear of that helmet. Hard enough to match marks on a helmet let alone matching gouges under the new paint as Blitz said he was going to do. If the helmet was from last year, I don't know off the top of my head who else on the Packers wore the new Speed helmet besides Clay. Hard to prove that he wore it but also hard to say that he didn't. Everything that I saw looked good with it. Don't you own a Clay jersey?

He gave me a different story a few weeks earlier, here are the two messages he sent me

"I havent seen anything good lately other than Clay Matthews helmet I picked up from the reconditioner they use. HAs a small crack in the crown so they wouldn't reuse it."

and

"Don't actually have the Matthews helmet yet. It is coming from the reconditioner but they don't ship my leagues helmets till the end of this month. Will post as soon as I get it. You bought a helmet from the Packers web site didn't you?"

The weird thing is Clay told me where all of his equipment is, and I have verified it the other way as well. Clay said the throwback is the only pro piece of equipment that wasnt with said individual (the jersey I own).

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ahhh! I knew I wasnt crazy. Wasn't sure about your relationship with BM, so didnt want to speak out of turn or give too much of an opinion...

albertjenney

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Awesome pics

I don't have many, but here are a few pics taken of when I flew all the way from the UK to Green Bay last season for the game against the Panthers.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Got my pic took with IronMan too, but dunno if he still has it?
wow . awesome pics .

OP
OP
The Drew

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Ivo and Helmets... Can we please stay on topic in this thread? If possible can we create a seperate thread on acquiring Game worn Jerseys and Helmets? I would be very interested in that as I would like to become a collector soon but for our new members here on the board, Im sure they are looking for pictures in this thread and not alot of dialouge about other topics... Thanks fellas... NOW LETS GET SOME MORE PICTURES UP!!! #GPG

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score

my deep concentration in the 1st quarter... Love the reflection of the field in the sunglasses

A random fellow CheeseHead

Another random fellow Cheese Head

Me celebrating the big 2-0

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ivo and Helmets... Can we please stay on topic in this thread? If possible can we create a seperate thread on acquiring Game worn Jerseys and Helmets? I would be very interested in that as I would like to become a collector soon but for our new members here on the board, Im sure they are looking for pictures in this thread and not alot of dialouge about other topics... Thanks fellas... NOW LETS GET SOME MORE PICTURES UP!!! #GPG

You want to talk to GWH11. He is the expert on jerseys. Packer helmets are tough to find. Like near impossible. Helmets might be able to help you though.

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My new Aaron Rodgers jersey! First jersey I have not had one since my original Favre one that is about 12 years old. This one has all the patches, numbers, and letters sewn on. Totally sweet and wayyyy nicer than my Favre screen print, which my dog Zack will now wear for game day.

My first game with this new jersey on: Packers vs. Bears Sunday October 25th. Sorry for the crappy cell phone snap shot.

Members online

Latest posts