Pics: Show Your Packer Pride!

PackerFlatLander

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Digging through some classics and found this. This is from 1986, so I would be 14 here. I love the new Lambeau Field, but ... part of me will always miss the old green facade and those huge letters of the team name.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

PackerFlatLander

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Adding one more for now ... for those who were around in the 80's ... they used to have this event called "Fan Photo and Appreciation Day". The players would be set up by position on what is today, Ray Nitschke Field. It was great! Of course, after 1993, they had to stop doing it, because the whole world jumped on the bandwagon. Here's me wearing the Brent Fullwood jersey in a rare picture with Sterling Sharpe in 1989. This was the only fan photo day he attended, because he was rather introverted and frankly, not a very nice dude. But, I chatted with him for a bit and got this pic taken with him. Yes, I had a mullet. Hello, it was 1989.

OP
OP
The Drew

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Adding one more for now ... for those who were around in the 80's ... they used to have this event called "Fan Photo and Appreciation Day". The players would be set up by position on what is today, Ray Nitschke Field. It was great! Of course, after 1993, they had to stop doing it, because the whole world jumped on the bandwagon. Here's me wearing the Brent Fullwood jersey in a rare picture with Sterling Sharpe in 1989. This was the only fan photo day he attended, because he was rather introverted and frankly, not a very nice dude. But, I chatted with him for a bit and got this pic taken with him. Yes, I had a mullet. Hello, it was 1989.

That is an awesome pic!!!

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
My Wife made me this for my birthday. She bought the pics, had it matted and framed in a leather frame. This is really impressive because up until two years ago when we made the trip to Lambeau for the 2011 opener she was not really into football. After going to two Packers games that year and getting to meet a bunch of the players she has really gotten into it. I didn't even know that she knew who Kramer was and about the Packers Power Sweep.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Some game worn packer jerseys.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gorgeous jerseys!

Who are these great fans in San Diego?????

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Gorgeous jerseys!

Who are these great fans in San Diego?????

Thank's for this. What an incredible day that was, Defending Champions, Undefeated, Rivers having to go to a silent snap count in his own stadium. Haven't heard from Green Bay Gal in a while here on the boards.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Im a coward, wouldnt do that :eek::D
Anyway -nice tattoo, Bill !:tup:

I thought about getting one in the past but im glad i didnt would have been awful. For me less is more regarding tatts. They should also mean something if you get one.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I thought about getting one in the past but im glad i didnt would have been awful. For me less is more regarding tatts. They should also mean something if you get one.

Totally agree PF. I do have a few but they are ALL personal to me. One for my late wife, and one for my late father. This one is my statement of my loyalty to the Pack, and will also be useful as an icebreaker with American passengers at the airport where I work. :tup:

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Totally agree PF. I do have a few but they are ALL personal to me. One for my late wife, and one for my late father. This one is my statement of my loyalty to the Pack, and will also be useful as an icebreaker with American passengers at the airport where I work. :tup:

Yeah in my book thats perfectly fine, will be interesting if they ask what part of WI your from. ;) ps looks like you had a decent artist i like the shadows. If you get any more don't go near your wrist area, apparently it will test anyones pain threshold.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Yeah in my book thats perfectly fine, will be interesting if they ask what part of WI your from. ;)

I`ve had some really enjoyable chats with American passengers. One gentleman from Jacksonville actually sent me an autographed Packers game ball he`d been given, after I`d helped him. He was the guy I was hoping to go to Wembley with this year.

Members online

Latest posts