Philtration and Skito....

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Congrats Gent's.

Your Bears looked very good.

There is nothing like waking up on Monday morning and actually looking forward to the Sports Page.

Watch out for them Indians though Sox Fan's

RP
Bears are going in the right direction.
Baseball here has been a nightmare for the last 80 years so I no longer put my heart into it. I had to let it go years ago or risk loseing my mind.

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Congrats Gent's.

There is nothing like waking up on Monday morning and actually looking forward to the Sports Page.

RP
Thanks, RP. Most points we got in 12 or so years. Not bad. Great to be in first plcae! Keep faith in those Raiders, RP. I'm sure they'll make the playoffs.

BTW. My baseball season ended 3 weeks ago. Damn Cubs.

ORRELSE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I mainly watched the Vikes game, but I saw enough of the Bears to say HOLY FRIGHT. That D is tough. I think Orton is doing the right thing--not making mistakes and steady.
Lovie Smith knows how to recognize how to beat a team. They beat the snot out of that DET offense.
So, yeah, congrats Bears fans.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've always thought Mike Brown was good. Well, ever since that one year he made all those big plays at the last minute anyway.

I wish the Packers had a solid safety like him.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ORRELSE said:
I mainly watched the Vikes game, but I saw enough of the Bears to say HOLY FRIGHT. That D is tough. I think Orton is doing the right thing--not making mistakes and steady.
Lovie Smith knows how to recognize how to beat a team. They beat the snot out of that DET offense.
So, yeah, congrats Bears fans.
It was just one win, but the defense is playoff ready right now.

PackerCoz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
Raider Pride said:
Congrats Gent's.

RP
Baseball here has been a nightmare for the last 80 years so I no longer put my heart into it. I had to let it go years ago or risk loseing my mind.
Did the IDIOT Cubs fan leaning over the railing for a foul ball, which was well on its way into the glove of Moises Alou's for an out, which by the way opened the flood gates for the visiting Marlins to bust it wide open, have anything to do with your losing your mind... I thought fans in Chicago were better fans than that...

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
Raider Pride said:
Congrats Gent's.

RP

that all depends phil, on what the right direction is. :roll:

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Miskito said:
Raider Pride said:
Congrats Gent's.

RP
Thanks, RP. Most points we got in 12 or so years. Not bad. Great to be in first plcae! Keep faith in those Raiders, RP. I'm sure they'll make the playoffs.

BTW. My baseball season ended 3 weeks ago. Damn Cubs.

Skito, the cubs season never started in the first place.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerCoz said:
Philtration said:
Raider Pride said:
Congrats Gent's.

RP
Did the IDIOT Cubs fan leaning over the railing for a foul ball, which was well on its way into the glove of Moises Alou's for an out, which by the way opened the flood gates for the visiting Marlins to bust it wide open, have anything to do with your losing your mind... I thought fans in Chicago were better fans than that...
No, I broke my ties with baseball long before that. The last time that I went to Wrigley Field I just had the feeling that I was being taken as a sucker and I never went back. It has become a place to be seen and drink beer and I can do that in a lot of places with out paying a lot of money to do it. I have gone to hundreds of games on both sides of town but baseball has just gotten to be a joke to me.
I have never been to the new Sox Park and I detest the owner Jerry Reinsdorf. A lot of people hate this guy and that is probably why they struggle with attendance. You could turn the seats at Wrigley facing away from the field and still get 3 million fans a year to show up.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bears as a team are horrible. I live in Chicago, so give me the benefit of the doubt here. Their Defense however, is the best in the league. I do not care what the numbers say, I watch this defense every week and it is simply amazing. Offense and Special Teams are crappy though (usually their ST are good, but not this year).

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
The Bears as a team are horrible. I live in Chicago, so give me the benefit of the doubt here. Their Defense however, is the best in the league. I do not care what the numbers say, I watch this defense every week and it is simply amazing. Offense and Special Teams are crappy though (usually their ST are good, but not this year).
Angelo has set this team up to struggle on offense again. Orton should have never been thrown into this spot because Angelo refused to pick up a veteran back up for Grossman (who by the way has yet to do anything to actually "win" this job) They should have drafted Mike Williams and not another RB when they had 3 guys that could have gained 1,000 yards a season for them (Thomas Jones, Anthony Thomas and Adrian Peterson)
The defense very well may be the best in the league but they can never get off of the field. They have a good running game but need a 2nd reciever to step up (Mark
Bradley?)
to take the pressure off of Muhsin Muhammad.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts