Peppers Mic'd

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
That was great! lol... Why on earth would you wear brand new shoes to such an important game?!!?

I love how he was trying to get the calls on GB for the false starts,..well them flinching and whatnot!
I can't imagine the intensity at the line of scrimmage,.. taut bow strings ready to snap.. .then the crush of helmets, and bodies.
Great clip! I love soundfx!:)

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SoundFX is one of my favorite non game football shows. Those playoff games with Matthews micd up were pretty entertaining

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Peppers might be the guy i dislike the most on the bears. Jay Cutler is close but Peppers might take the cake

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Sadly he managed to get every false start call on us last year, he was a big reason we had all those penalties in Soldier Field. He'd jump off sides, point at us, and then flags everywhere. I try to let that game go but it just scares me how bad we got screwed there, I would hate for that to happen to anyone else in Soldier Field. Those penalties murdered our drives.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
The idea of a bunch of Bears lining up and twitching trying to draw the false start makes me giggle in some perverse way. Oh the things they'll come up with when they put their heads to it.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I wonder if the Bears will have a bigger collapse than Atlanta this year.

Would love to see them lose to Detroit....Then all the Bears fans that made fun of us losing to them will have it back in their face after that ******** call in week 1 of last season.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know how many of you saw the special on Ed Sabol on NFL network. But here is a little piece about when he first started miking coaches up. Some really funny stuff here including Lombardi.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-hall-of-fame/09000d5d82128c4c/Ed-Sabol-Making-the-magic
Great find!
I love this stuff.
I'm always curious what they say to each other.

At about 4:06 in the Bills locker room you hear the coach say "If we die, we die together" and then right there is OJ Simpson!
What a creepy coincidence!
(I'm still not convinced if OJ did it, but just had to share.)