.......................... [PbP] Saints Vs Packers (9/17/06)

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
[align=center]The staff at PF.com would like you join the PF.com Ventrilo to hear broadcast of the
New Orleans Saints

Vs.

Green Bay Packers

Play by Play will be lead by Zero2Cool
Commentary will be lead by all about da packers

Did you participate in play by play last week? If you did, click HERE when ready to join the play by play.

Do you already have Ventrilo installed? Click HERE when ready to join the play by play.

If you have not participated in play play and have not installed Ventrilo click HERE for install instructions.[/align]

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you try and do the commentary seriously or is it like a guy watching the game and laying into people when mistakes are made?

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Re: .......................... [PbP] Saints Vs Packers (9/17

4thand26 said:
Do you try and do the commentary seriously or is it like a guy watching the game and laying into people when mistakes are made?

That's not really play by play. That's complain by play lol

I go about it giving the most information I can without sounding like someone who just likes to hear his own voice.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think that it would be hilarious to hear more opinions from some of the fans. I am the Bears worst critic and think that it might be funny to listen to myself complain during a game. There are several characters on PF.com that I would really like to listen call a game. You are one because you seem to have a funny personality. Pyle I imagine would sound like a drill sargent, or would probably be way to technical. If Trom was doing it, I would need to also be watching the game, because I imagine him describing every 2 yard gain by the Packers as "the best run ever".

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
hmm pyle that would be interesting

trom was very good and we worked well in the 'booth' ... so we've been told lol

Thanks I do have a funny personality, some people just take me too literal an serious, its all good though.

Join in man. It's for anyone to listen to who is on PF.com.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This week is AADP's debut since I can't do it this week cuz Chicago thinks its important to show the Bears vs. Lions instead.

I can't wait to hear ratboy!

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So, was the GB/Chi tag team of Z2C & Trom funny or informative? I have a feeling that it was pretty good.

If I don't go to a bar to watch the Bears, I will definately tune into PF.com while I mute the TV.

Any chance that next week we get Trom and Pyle?

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4thand26 said:
Pyle I imagine would sound like a drill sargent, or would probably be way to technical. If Trom was doing it, I would need to also be watching the game, because I imagine him describing every 2 yard gain by the Packers as "the best run ever".

You got it man. I would be terrible. I find myself getting caught up in "football talk" with people who obviously don't care. Don't ever ask me "how good is the team you are playing" or "whats a counter" or I will ramble on for 20 minutes. I'm not a drill sargeant though. I am with my team and games are the most nerve wrecking 2-3 hours ever. In fact today I snapped my clipboard in half at our game, but when I'm watching football I'm relatively calm because it's so much easier just watching instead of standing on the sidelines. I usually get loud when arguing with my buddies though.

The Trom comment I can see as well. I can see him finding positives from a 5 yard loss.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
pyle, you'd only be bad if you werent able to work with the other person

if you want to ramble on the play the other person has to know when to step in without being rude or disrespectful and you would have to understand that as ppl want to hear u out they want to know the next play as well lol

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really need to find a way to get a computer and a TV in the same room. I don't have that anywhere in my house, and that's making me sad.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
kmac said:
I really need to find a way to get a computer and a TV in the same room. I don't have that anywhere in my house, and that's making me sad.

Man, I hear you kmac,

I could use both in the same room room too, I would love to watch the games and chat etc the same time.............Crap, I just realized, I am "addicted" to all this technology, I think I will try and get up early for a nice little "sweatlodge" on the outskirts of the city this morning !!!

figtab

Cheesehead
Reaction score

4thand26 said:
I think that it would be hilarious to hear more opinions from some of the fans. I am the Bears worst critic and think that it might be funny to listen to myself complain during a game. There are several characters on PF.com that I would really like to listen call a game. You are one because you seem to have a funny personality. Pyle I imagine would sound like a drill sargent, or would probably be way to technical. If Trom was doing it, I would need to also be watching the game, because I imagine him describing every 2 yard gain by the Packers as "the best run ever".

LMAO every 2 yard run lol

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:
kmac said:

Man, I hear you kmac,

I could use both in the same room room too, I would love to watch the games and chat etc the same time.............Crap, I just realized, I am "addicted" to all this technology, I think I will try and get up early for a nice little "sweatlodge" on the outskirts of the city this morning !!!
I'd like to say your not missing much but it would be a lie. This laptop and wireless internet is kickin ***

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

Thank you guys for showing up. Hope it was good!!

I was really banking on having someone there with me and I didn't find out til the last minute he would be a no show.

• andy
    dannychau22
    ever
    felix rijos
    figtab
    flep
    gakk
    gopackgo
    hatestheeagles084
    j-rok
    jd
    jeff