Pat O’Donnell named NFC special teams player of the week

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I might cry.
I predicted that O'Donnell would be our player if the game. And well, being named ST Player of the Week feels great. If the ST can maintain what they are doing now we at least will not lose or almost lose games like last season.

Reaction score
That guy is a fantastic signing.

I was going to look at our FG/XPM % (which is 100%) to see how he's doing as a holder. When is the last time we were 3 games in with only 2FG and 4 XPA made?? That's just an insanely low number of attempts over 12 quarters

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I was going to look at our FG/XPM % (which is 100%) to see how he's doing as a holder. When is the last time we were 3 games in with only 2FG and 4 XPA made?? That's just an insanely low number of attempts over 12 quarters
Let us increase the attempts but maintain the %.

D

Deleted member 6794

The last time the Packers had that few field goal attempts after three weeks was in 1989 when they attempted only one.

As a side note, they have made six extra points, their lowest number since 2014.

Let us increase the attempts but maintain the %.

I would especially like the Packers to increase the amount of extra points attempts.

Members online

Latest posts