Packers vs Raiders Game Thread: Sin City Slugfest Edition

Magooch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Was thinking the same. Patrick Taylor getting 3 straight plays to him? Sorry but PT does not impress me.
More and more it feels like he’s calling every possession as though we’re desperately clinging to a 2-point lead late in the 4th quarter and don’t actually care to progress the ball anywhere, just minimize mistakes and win on field position.

And that would be understandable if that were the situation we were in, but considerably less understandable when we’re trailing and in the first half.

dziga

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watching this offense can be tough

Watching this offense without Aaron Jones is absolutely brutal

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And once again the defense is allowing an opponent to drive down the field in the last 2 minutes of the half. What a s*** show

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Offense D- / F To close to call
Defense C+ Good enough to win with so far tonight

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know it is a little picky, but Love not getting out of bounce cost the Packers a shot to throw it to the end zone

Reaction score
What was Savage doing on that series. He’s plays so complacent.

Good block by ST there saved us 3 points.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
What a waste of a head of hair! Was that a hooker sitting with him?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Magooch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Probably has been said but it’s again worth reminding that we had four extra days of prep to get ready for this one.

How many wins have we seen in the LaFleur era that were “coaching wins” and not ones where we simply “out-talented” the opponent?

I know that’s a bit of a loaded question in some ways (some will credit the coach for wins and blame the players for losses while others will credit the players for wins and blame the coach for losses) but I guess what I’m getting at is that I’m becoming less and less convinced in his ability to bring about a product that’s greater than the sum of its parts.

Members online

Latest posts