Packers vs Raiders Game Thread: Sin City Slugfest Edition

Chaluke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Look at the bright side. We can't lose next week because we have a bye. After that we get to lose to the Broncos.

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My wife just shot me a text since we do not watch games together - and asked, How do you think they look - lol

Reaction score
I’m just glad it wasn’t 7
I just like to credit points where points should go. Our D had been in this position before. They’ve allowed 7 points that half, which is pretty good.

Offense has a net 0. They need to come alive tonight.

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not giving up on Love by a longshot (O-line and RBs do him no favors), but I'm sure not giving out a $200M contract to him currently.

tripleguy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For those thinking 8 and 8 was a possibility, still think that's the case? Their 2 wins came against not so great teams and the wins were eeked out. I'm just not feeling it.

Chaluke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For those thinking 8 and 8 was a possibility, still think that's the case? Their 2 wins came against not so great teams and the wins were eeked out. I'm just not feeling it.
Agreed- this team would be very fortunate to beat the Broncos and Panthers this year.

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score

8-8 was never happening ever... in a billion years.

Unless a game was cancelled...

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Love not doing himself any favors but ffs LaFleur is calling perhaps the most boring and predictable game I’ve ever seen
Was thinking the same. Patrick Taylor getting 3 straight plays to him? Sorry but PT does not impress me.

Members online

No members online now.