Packers Vs Jets PREDICTIONS.....

GB vs NYJ

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So what does everyone think!?
Can the Pack hang with the J-E-T JETS on Halloween?

Last week I was at SNF and I said the Pack would win 27-24.... So I came pretty close : )

This week I don't think they get the win BUT... I think the Lions and Vikes will both lose too.

GB 23 NYJ 34

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
I voted pack by a TD, im feelin some solid football with rogers playing a hell of a game as well as our D comming up big with some picks. Should be fun.

jetsknicks1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I voted for a tie. As a looooong time Jet fan I can't bring myself to ever predict a win. :) I think we can win this game but it's not going to be easy.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I go into every game thinking we are going to win... and this game...albeit tight..its going to be 17-14

We will be going on the high of the last win,..and keep the momentum going!!!!! going...going..going!!!!

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
27-17 Jets
31-17 Jets.

The Jets will show that their style of utilizing secret roster-assembling methods such as unrestricted free agency (Tomlinson, Bart Scott, Nick Folk, Jason Taylor, Jim Leonhard) and trading (Braylon Edwards, Antonio Cromartie, Santonio Holmes) as well as the draft (Revis, Sanchez, Shonne Greene, D'Brick Ferguson, Nick Mangold, Dustin Keller, Kyle Wilson) are more effective than simply relying on the draft 100%, other than street scrubs that either people have never heard of (Tim Knicky, Zombo, Francois, Maurice Simpkins, Dimitri Nance, Josh Bell, etc.).

Remember, 2 years ago the Jets tried the free agency route with Favre. It worked as they were 8-3 at one point, until his bicep was torn and he fell apart late... still, after 2008 ended, they regrouped with a brand new QB in the draft and new coach, and they went all the way to the AFC Title game, which included 2 playoff wins.

They didn't need 3 years to rebuild under a rookie QB or anything. And they're not old. Cromartie, Holmes, Edwards, Scott, Leonhard... all those guys are way younger than our Woodson or Driver, Clifton, etc.

I love the Packers.
I love the way the Jets utilize all means to assemble talent and aren't afraid to take another team's discarded stars.... guys like Desmond Howard, Keith Jackson, Andre Rison, Sean Jones, Santana Dotson agree.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Darn battle between heart and brain---but I am an Angel and can not tell anything but what I feel or else I get in trouble with the Man upstairs.....Jets 27-Packers 20

Rodgers2Finley4TDs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They didn't need 3 years to rebuild under a rookie QB or anything. And they're not old. Cromartie, Holmes, Edwards, Scott, Leonhard... all those guys are way younger than our Woodson or Driver, Clifton, etc.

I agree to a point, but to be fair I believe these guys are free agents after the year.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Without key players.
Packer penalties.
Bad coaching.
Jets win by a touchdown or more.

Packers have yet to show they are a clutch team against stronger teams.
Until that happens, I'll be surprised that they can win.

Any given Sunday.
Go Pack Go!!!!
Prove me wrong and beat the Jets.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm still feelin a W here. I don't like to go into anything with the idea we are going to lose. If you do that, you have already defeated yourself in your mind before the game has even started. It's a Jedi mind control thing, you have to feel it, own it in your mind, body and spirit. Even if your opponent is twice your size and might, never ever go into it thinking you are going to lose. Losing is not in our vocabulary.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score

Members online

Latest posts