Packers vs Giants Game Thread: Monday Night Raw Football Edition

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
L. What’s for dinner? Been a while
The wife made some bread for subs to have during half time - I know she will have all the fixings and she bought roast beef, capicola ham and turkey. I will also slop on some swiss and some of her home made garlic butter. I warm the meat up in a skillet, throw the meat and everything on, tie the sandwich up and finish it in the convection oven. She always makes 12” long torpedo buns - can’t wait!

Reaction score
Hey guys.

I can’t get the game live. I’m counting on you guys to get a 100% accurate depiction. :tup:
Might listen to it

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what are they doing reliving the first part of the season

GBowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why do teams come out flat against bad teams? Love is back to his inaccuracies and the whole team penalties looks like the team that lost 4 straight. Could be stressful game.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
The wife made some bread for subs to have during half time - I know she will have all the fixings and she bought roast beef, capicola ham and turkey. I will also slop on some swiss and some of her home made garlic butter. I warm the meat up in a skillet, throw the meat and everything on, tie the sandwich up and finish it in the convection oven. She always makes 12” long torpedo buns - can’t wait!
I threw a flag for ”illegal food teasing”

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dodged a bullet by not giving up an easy 3. Whelan's crappy 30 yd puntdid us no favors...but solid D by Campbell kept them off the board. Now Love needs to get dialed in & move the chains.

Members online

No members online now.