Packers vs Bears 12.25.05 - You going?

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is a group of 10 of us heading up for this game. Anyone else going? We should get together and tailgate and have a few beverages before the game!

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Been to a bunch Pack-Bear games Ryan.(In december also). Won't be going to this one but have a great time. I wonder what the electricity in the crowd will be after Mondays performance. I'm sure there will be some yelling @#&*!#@ on such a Holy day. Is it a Green or Gold game?

OP
OP
R

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't even know if it's green or golf, I would say green. I just know that my dad had 8 tickets available and we grabbed two more from some friends so 10 of us could go together.

I think the place is going to be ROCKIN' after the beating we received last night. We will win on xmas.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
There is a group of 10 of us heading up for this game. Anyone else going? We should get together and tailgate and have a few beverages before the game!

looks like this die hard packer fan is going as well.
peace out go packers

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm thinking of driving up there, and if i can find a ticket i may go. I figure there should be people scalping the tickets for a lower price, being as the Pack is out of the playoff picture. My wife told me i should.......maybe she's trying to get rid of me for a day! :shock: :D

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
I'm thinking of driving up there, and if i can find a ticket i may go. I figure there should be people scalping the tickets for a lower price, being as the Pack is out of the playoff picture. My wife told me i should.......maybe she's trying to get rid of me for a day! :shock: :D

tickets are going to be available, one guy that posts on here says you should be able to get tiks for 20 bucks. good luck w/that. just depends on how long you can wait for tickets. if you wait till 10 minutes b/f kickoff to make your purchase, you may pay record low prices.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks DH!
I know in the past I have seen them for sale quite cheap........especially with the way they have been playing this season. I may just give it a shot. Not 100% sure yet.

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wish we could be there, but since it's Christmas Day, we need to host a family get together, and most of the family will be cheering for the sexkings.

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
carol k said:
Wish we could be there, but since it's Christmas Day, we need to host a family get together, and most of the family will be cheering for the sexkings.

Wouldn't that be the "sexqueens"?

OP
OP
R

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
About 20 min to 11am. We are just about to get our poop in a group to head to Lambeau around 12:00/12:30. GO PACK!

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would love to be there. Hopefully your Christmas was fine. I got a Packer wall decoration and a stick on window decoration. Also got a remote control caddy as well for all my remotes. Yeah.

Members online

Latest posts