Packers sign QB Nick Hill

tstej

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hill, Graham, and possibly and draft pick could compete for the number 2 spot. Right now I'd bet on Graham with Hill taking over Graham's role of practice squad qb.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
The Bears didn’t like him as a QB prospect, so he’s got that going for him. And he’s certainly big enough but I’m sure there’s a reason he’s coming from the Arena league. Good luck to him!

I agree the Packers will either draft a QB, sign a UDFA QB or both. And unlike last year, there will be a QB camp this year in Green Bay.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Word on the street is that Nick Hill singlehandedly beat up Chuck Norris using only his toes.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, but it was time for him to move on. I for one, am glad the dude is going to get a shot a being someones starter. He deserves it!:tup:

It is time, I wish him the best as well. I just hope they are not stupid enough to trade him within the division. I want us to play Flynn as little as possible, such as the AFC.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
If someone could make an awesome gif of Nick Hill I would be eternally grateful.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Oh crap, we sign a Chicago Bears reject? I can hear the Bears fans hooting on their Message Board now.
I would think even most Bears fans know the Packers have been much better evaluating, acquiring, and developing QBs than the Bears over their lifetimes. That should make them hesitant to challenge the Packers and their fans regarding QBs. If they even know Nick Hill was once with the Bears, they should be worried the Packers will turn him into an NFL QB, again showing which team has the “QB factory” and which has been horrible evaluating, acquiring, and developing QBs. And for those foolish hooting Bears fans, if there are any, all a Packers fan has to do is answer with a list: Bart Starr, Lynn ****ey, Bret Favre, Aaron Rodgers and ask the Bears fans to match it. (Yes, the list goes back in time farther than that, but we’re dealing with Bears fans.)

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Book on Hill is that he is an accurate thrower but doesn't have a big arm. Compensatory pick for Flynn will be at the end of the third round so it's essentially a fourth rounder.

Hype

Cheesehead
Reaction score
as much as i know the Pack needs to draft defense in the draft...i would love to see em draft Kellen Moore if he is available in the 5th round

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is also a Lefty is he not? Maybe they wanted the receivers to improve their hands and focus this off season. Catching a ball that is spinning the opposite direction with a slightly different trajectory should actually really help them be better prepared for whenever Rodgers doesn't throw an absolutely perfect rope to them.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is also a Lefty is he not? Maybe they wanted the receivers to improve their hands and focus this off season. Catching a ball that is spinning the opposite direction with a slightly different trajectory should actually really help them be better prepared for whenever Rodgers doesn't throw an absolutely perfect rope to them.
They also drop the perfect rope. :(

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bears fans are still clinging to that ******** year. Then the Bear fan President goes and invites that team to the white house. They are as bad as if not worse than the 72 dolphins for just not going away.