1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Packers release (OTA's) practice schedule

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by PWT36, May 26, 2006.

1. PWT36

PWT36 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The Packers will hold first organized team activities (OTA's) on Wed. May 31st at 11:30 am at Clark Hinkle Field . They will also, will practice on Thursday June 1st and Friday June 2nd before taking the week end off.

The following two weeks the Packers practices are on Mondays , Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.

The final week the Packers will practice Monday through Wednesday , with the final practice being held on June 21st..

All practices are scheduled to begin at 11:30 am and will last about two Hours. All practices are open to the public, weather permitting. And are held at Clark Hinkle Field located in front of the Don Hutson Center on Oneida Street In
    Green Bay,

Brett Favre is scheduled to take part in 10 of 14 OTA's.

The schedule of OTA's dates are as follows--

>Wednesday, May 31,- Thursday ,June 1st, and Friday, July 2nd

>June 5, 6, 8. & 9

>June 12, 13, 15, & 16

June 19, 20, & 21

The Packers have not announced their practice schedule for training camp, which is expected to be begin the last week in July

2. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    THANK YOU for the info! I was trying to find out the dates/times! You helped out alot!!!

3. carol k

carol k Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I wonder how come it is taking so long for them to announce the schedule for training camp. I don't remember the announcement ever being this late.

4. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    McCarthy is a new head coach and it will take him some time to get organized.

Former Head Coach Sherman had the schedule set months in advance and it worked well.

5. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Yeah, hes still a noob.

I just hope his office doesnt look like my room.