Packers Photoshopped Field

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I have no clue who created this, but it's an accurately done version of the field, for anyone that wants to hold onto it for photoshop use.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
You're very welcome, figured someone would want it to play with in photoshop.

I found a bunch of them, and will post them up if anyone wants them. I don't have all 32 teams, but a good chunk, including some throwback fields (70's Tampa Bay, Houston Oilers, classic Patriots)

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I started playing my version of fantasy football by using my little football players on that.
Kind of a ***** though. I can only do two at a time on the monitor.
On every kickoff return, Cobb always runs it back. Even the ones that go out of the end zone!

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I started playing my version of fantasy football by using my little football players on that.
Kind of a ***** though. I can only do two at a time on the monitor.
On every kickoff return, Cobb always runs it back. Even the ones that go out of the end zone!

Sounds like Madden, they always screw something up.

I wish Tecmo would come back, or a company that could make a Tecmo clone for the NFL and we could play like that. Was so much easier with the angles and the playbooks were accurate. I felt like a coach playing Tecmo on the Super Nintendo. Every Madden game makes me feel like I'm the quarterback (especially the newer ones). Madden never could get the 49ers right back on the old games, always hooking them up with a shotgun formation playbook, and even when they tried to do the westcoast Niners right, it still was wrong. It's funny a game with only 8 plays managed to get it right back in 1992 when a game with over a hundred plays couldn't.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sounds like Madden, they always screw something up.

I wish Tecmo would come back, or a company that could make a Tecmo clone for the NFL and we could play like that. Was so much easier with the angles and the playbooks were accurate. I felt like a coach playing Tecmo on the Super Nintendo. Every Madden game makes me feel like I'm the quarterback (especially the newer ones). Madden never could get the 49ers right back on the old games, always hooking them up with a shotgun formation playbook, and even when they tried to do the westcoast Niners right, it still was wrong. It's funny a game with only 8 plays managed to get it right back in 1992 when a game with over a hundred plays couldn't.
Your post reminds me of a football board game I played with a friend.
You each put down a play and see what happens.
Since my friend went on to play HS football, he always ended up beating me!
LOL What did I know about strategy and stuff?
I think I just kinda guessed while he knew exactly what to do.

Latest posts