Packers make Graham Harrell signing official

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
First reported by the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel on Wednesday evening, the Packers officially brought Mike Leach's old buddy Graham Harrell back into the NFL on Thursday.They signed the former Texas Tech quarterback and dropped quarterback Chris Pizzotti.Harrell and Noah Shepard will...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll go on record and saying this can kid be our number 3 this year and could possibly be number 2 by next year...and who knows...we could have a serious QB controversy for the first time since '08 after that AR goes down from what I saw of this kid in college. Good pick up by TT.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll go on record and saying this can kid be our number 3 this year and could possibly be number 2 by next year...and who knows...we could have a serious QB controversy for the first time since '08 after that AR goes down from what I saw of this kid in college. Good pick up by TT.

I believe this kid has a lot of potential. With Mccarthy coaching QBs I believe that we have a QB factory on our team. Harrell could seriously fight for playing time somewhere down the road. However I think the Packers are confident in keeping only two QBs on the active roster. Whoever wins that third QB spot will end up signing on the practice squad.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts