Packers Hall of Fame Online version

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Astounding factoid in the "History" section...page 3...the Packers HOF outdrew the NFL Hall in Canton by 60,000. I wonder if that's a reoccurring thing or if it was just that one year?

TeamTundra

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have seen that same piece of info reported a few years ago when the Packer HOF was moved into the atrium area. Canton, OH, isn't exactly a vacation hot spot whereas there are alot of visitors for Packer home games.

I'm sure the gap will even increase this year once the Super Bowl 45 exhibit is completed.

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I hadn't considered that. Good point.

On the flip side of that coin, Canton is pretty close to Akron. ;)

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would have to be blown away with the content to pay $90 a year for the website.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
I would have to be blown away with the content to pay $90 a year for the website.

You ain't lyin' Is there anyone who knows if there is something there that would come close to meriting that type of price tag?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
they would have to stream every game that they have on file for it to be worth that to me. I might subscribe just to see what it is. If its bad I might call the packers and ask for my $ back.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
they would have to stream every game that they have on file for it to be worth that to me. I might subscribe just to see what it is. If its bad I might call the packers and ask for my $ back.

I might be in for that.

Staff online

Latest posts