Packers fan from New Hampshire

pitchblack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey all, I am new to the forum and would like to introduce myself. My name is Bryan and I am from New Hampshire. I have been a fan since the 2nd grade( I am 27 now)! So I have been given a lot of grief over the years, since the Pats are just a few hours from me, lol. I am actually going to the game in December,which will be my 2nd Packers vs Pats game (the last one was a year after Green Bay beat the Pats in the super bowl!) and yes I wore my favorite Favre jersey(at the time). Anyone else going to the game? would love to meet up some other cheeseheads if possible. Thanks for allowing me to be apart of the family! :)

Bryan:chisux:

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome!

Thinking about going to the game myself. Hows the stadium? Nice?

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Welcome! I missed this somehow with the excitement of "adopting a Packer!"

looking forward to your input!

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey all, I am new to the forum and would like to introduce myself. My name is Bryan and I am from New Hampshire. I have been a fan since the 2nd grade( I am 27 now)! So I have been given a lot of grief over the years, since the Pats are just a few hours from me, lol. I am actually going to the game in December,which will be my 2nd Packers vs Pats game (the last one was a year after Green Bay beat the Pats in the super bowl!) and yes I wore my favorite Favre jersey(at the time). Anyone else going to the game? would love to meet up some other cheeseheads if possible. Thanks for allowing me to be apart of the family! :)

Bryan:chisux:

Welcome Bryan! It takes guts to wear an opposing team jersey to the enemy field, but what the heck, your state motto is "Live Free or Die":grin2: