Packers don’t want to use franchise tag on Jermichael Finley

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yet he still managed a "paltry" 55 catches for 767 yard and 8 TDs.

and yet everyone is *****ing that he "didn't put up good enough numbers" and he needs to "put up or shut up". Yes he had 11 "official" drops, which isn't good. but he put up some damn good numbers for a guy that was coming off a major knee injury. He was trying too hard to make a play, the game wasn't coming naturally to him like it had his first 2 years or even the first 5 games of last year.

His numbers aren't going to be near Gronk or anyone of the top in yards due to the fact Rodgers has so many other targets. I'm just as disappointed in the drops as everyone else, but the guy was damn good and should be resigned, yesterday.

His YOTTO (Year of the take over) is a self motivating thing, something he does in public to help pysch himself up. Every player needs it, not just him, he just does it on twitter. Frankly i could careless, he's not **** talking about other players or team mates so I think he's good.

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Those guys all had a much larger body of work to judge by though. With Flynn, we're talking about two games. Hey, I'd be tickled pink if TT could get two or more draft picks for him, but my gut tells me it's not going to happen. Not all of those guys were free agents either.

How much more did Kolb really have? not much really only 2 full games, if you count the times he went in for McNabb and Vick for benching/injuries. And not even that, as Flynn played most of the Lions game last year after Rodgers got hurt.