Packers can clinch a playoff spot today if....

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It would be nice, as it pretty much takes pressure off us if these happen.
Although of COURSE i want us to run away with the division. Just securing a playoff spot makes it easier!

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I must say that every team today seems to be playing loopy. The Browns had so many chances they messed up on. I am actually surprised the Giants got one by the Bears, but let me say one thing in extreme happiness...

THE BEARS LOST!!!!!!!!!!

Just saying that gives me this warm and fuzzy feeling. The Raiders beat the Broncos though. Anyone get a sense that this team could give us some trouble?

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With the game in GB in the "Frozen Tundra" I think the Pack will take care of the Raiders and wrap up the division.

I think the Pack will go 3-1 down the stretch. 2-2 at the worst.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I mean you got these teams that want to be spoilers and we aren't playing god awful teams either. Each game will be a legitimate test for the Pack. I hope we go 4 and 0! I am glad we get these extra couple days to get healthy though. It could not have come at a more appropriate time.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just knowing that the Bears can win 9 games, at the MOST this year, makes me happy! No defending their title this year.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers just need to win or have Dallas beat Detroit next week to cllinch the division.
I'd rather see Detroit beat Dallas.
But i think theres a better chance of the "mother ship" coming here, and picking me up and taking me to Mars. :lol:

LonelyPoet

Cheesehead
Reaction score
billv said:
Packers just need to win or have Dallas beat Detroit next week to cllinch the division.
I'd rather see Detroit beat Dallas.
But i think theres a better chance of the "mother ship" coming here, and picking me up and taking me to Mars. :lol:

hahaha... maybe the mother ship is on its way.. you know a lion can always eat a cowboy

flep

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One win secures the division and 2 should get us a bye week.

I want to win all 4 and put pressure on dallas to win 3 of their games.

All 4 of our games are winnable.
Depending on where we are for the Lions game will dictate how we play.

If we can still get homefield watch us destroy them.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
can't we just beat the raiders sunday....then the next team after that, and so on?

packfan43084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The browns won that game. That was a touchdown and was a forceout and again the refs screw it up.

gettin old.

The refs didnt cost the Browns the game. The refs missed a call on Edwards TD. He caught the ball and was contacted in mid-air so when he went to the ground he should have ruled down by contact. Instead, Edwards got up, and ran 35 yards or so and scored. Arizona challenged it, yet the refs still didn't overrule it, even though there was clear-cut evidence...