Packers appear poised to use new alternate jersey for 2015

• Thread starter Deleted member 6794
  • Start date

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In honor of Ron Wolf's induction into the HOF they should go with his proposed uniform change.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Ron Wolf actually put the team out there in those uniforms he would not be in the Hall of Fame. Those were brutal Notre Dame Bowl game uniforms.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If it ain't broke....the ACME uniforms have been undefeated....the most notable win being the one with DD's best touchdown ever against the 49ers.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If it ain't broke....the ACME uniforms have been undefeated....the most notable win being the one with DD's best touchdown ever against the 49ers.

I love them but I fear the wheels are already in motion to do something different.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I like these, with real sleeves, numbers where they're supposed to be, and stripes on the socks. Classic. Would still look great as today's official uniform. I'm not a fan of the throwbacks or alternate uniforms, unless I'd be lucky enough to find a real one from any era.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
I vote for these. Can you wear them in championship games?

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I thought they did them in 94 but the blue version, not the pictured white.
Halloween game versus the Bears in 1994, Packers wore away jerseys that resembled that, the main difference is the numbers were blue and not yellow. I'm all for going with the yellow yoke away jersey's with green numbers.

I'm thinking they are doing something different, judging by the clearout at the Packerspro shop.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Halloween game versus the Bears in 1994, Packers wore away jerseys that resembled that, the main difference is the numbers were blue and not yellow. I'm all for going with the yellow yoke away jersey's with green numbers.

I'm thinking they are doing something different, judging by the clearout at the Packerspro shop.

I wonder if they are going to do something to honor the 1st super bowl team as its the 50th super bowl next year. Those could be cool but I don't know how they will incorporate those 3/4 sleeves with the tight short ones players wear now.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now that I think about it what they can do is go with no stripes on the jersey and have the number on the sides. Then they can wear the compression sleeves that have the stripes painted on them. I am not sure what that might look like but it could be cool i guess. The socks will for sure be cool.

It would be similar to what Northwestern did here.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Now that I think about it what they can do is go with no stripes on the jersey and have the number on the sides. Then they can wear the compression sleeves that have the stripes painted on them. I am not sure what that might look like but it could be cool i guess. The socks will for sure be cool.

It would be similar to what Northwestern did here.
Wow!!! looks just like my bicep ;)

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I don't think Nike would let the Packers have something with the full 5 stripes. Honestly I am thinking the Packers are going to try something new. The powers at Nike (ones that heavily provoke the change) have probably sweet talked the deal, they really want to go at the teams with big fan bases who have established themselves, and the Packers are one of their goals to change. While I think Wolf's design would be cool, the NFL would have to change their helmet policy of having only one helmet per year.

Voltron

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like the idea of an alternate uniform, but wish they would try something different.

Latest posts