Packers And Favre cut the crap

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The packers along with Brett both kind of together are loosing this franchise for Bett Favre. He used to be #1. But packer fans are better than that. We care about a team attitude and a team atmosphere even though every one might not i believe the majority does. Which is why I dont believe that a T.O. type of player would EVER work in green bay. But the point is, that Favre is loosing support quickly. I was listining to WTMJ out of Milwaukee and Bill Michaels was talking about a recent poll. I believe that the question was if fans thought Favre should be traded. It was an outragious number around 86 precent said that they wanted him traded. Not that you can tell everything from one poll but it gives you a ball park estimate about how things are going from packer fans and Favre. I have always loved Favre and I have had my best sports moments watching him lead the packers to victory. But im sick of the drama every year with his retirement crap. I would rather he just didnt come back.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who cares? For christsake relax. Do as javonwalker 84 suggests...focus on baseball or hockey for a month. Got family? friends? How about doing something with them. How does this situation REALLY affect your life?

The fact that this has soooo many people bothered is scary to me. I want Favre back, but there is no reason to fret over something beyond your control. Just wait til August and then you'll know the answer.

Take a deep breath!

Since69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett will be back. TT already knows it.

All this drama was invented by the media. The Packers are allowing it to continue because it drives up the selling price of the #5 pick.

gado35

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Go take a chilaxin pill or something. The offseason would not be as fun without all this drama. On a serious note though, i know what you mean when basically all this drama ends up turning fans away instead of drawing them in. It is just part of the process that we need to learn to just take and move on. He does not know yet, big deal! Give the man some time.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Please........ Favre is still the face of Green Bay and will be for a long time. He's up there with Lombardi..

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:
Please........ Favre is still the face of Green Bay and will be for a long time. He's up there with Lombardi..

Brett Favre will always be a part of us, no matter where else he goes.

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have been trying to tell these guys Brett is hurting the team with his retirement soap opera but no one's listening. Good luck trying to get anyone to listen to reason.

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre as gone into battle for us and come out vistorious so many times over the years. He has earned the right to take his time.

FrozenTundra4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
big3 said:
I have been trying to tell these guys Brett is hurting the team with his retirement soap opera but no one's listening. Good luck trying to get anyone to listen to reason.

That's the first thing I look for is sound football advice from a Lions fan. :shock:

PackFanatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since69 said:
Brett will be back. TT already knows it.

All this drama was invented by the media. The Packers are allowing it to continue because it drives up the selling price of the #5 pick.

my thoughts exactlee ie: salemanship and btw
bet walker ends up in denver ....

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
big3 said:

Thanks for my daily chuckle !!!

route25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
big3 said:

Nice of Matt Millen to check in.

I was wrong though about what big 3 stands for. I figured it referred to Charles Rogers , Roy Williams and Mike Williams. :rotflmao:

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
big3 said:
Good luck trying to get anyone to listen to reason.

Indeed. especially when "Reason" comes in the form of a Lions fan on a Packers website. I'm SHOCKED that people won't listen to you! it's outrageous!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
big3 said:

How is it hurting the team?
Free Agents?
QB pick ups?

The only mention of a Free Agent connecting to Brett is LaVar who hasn't signed with a team at all yet.

As for QB we have Rodgers and we wouldn't have picked up anyone who isn't still available now anyways.

Mike and Ted both have stated Brett hasn't hurt the team YET with his indecision.

If Brett attends the minicamp deal, I think everything is fine.

BTW, As I've been saying for quite some time now. Brett is NOT retiring this year.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
right, he's not retiring. everyone is saying that he hurt the team because we would have signed a QB if he announced his retirement. i don't think we would have. maybe an old guy to tell rodgers what to do. but at the end of the season last year, TT decided rodgers would prepare for this season as if he were the starter. that means favre has not hurt the team, because the packers weren't trying to look for a one year starter to hold down the fort till next year when rodgers takes over. if favre retires, rodgers will be our starter.

ameuret

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
big3 said:

How is it hurting the team?
Free Agents?
QB pick ups?

The only mention of a Free Agent connecting to Brett is LaVar who hasn't signed with a team at all yet.

As for QB we have Rodgers and we wouldn't have picked up anyone who isn't still available now anyways.

Mike and Ted both have stated Brett hasn't hurt the team YET with his indecision.

If Brett attends the minicamp deal, I think everything is fine.

BTW, As I've been saying for quite some time now. Brett is NOT retiring this year.

Its hurting our tem. I have a question for you...If Favre does decide to retire we are left with Aaron Rodgers. Every team with a brain will at least go get a veteren back up even if that back up is washed up. But now my question comes. If Favre retires who are we going to get to go behind Rodgers that can set a good example of how to play for him?

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
who would we have gotten that's already been signed? if favre retires, we'll get a veteran QB that WILL NOT PLAY, just to hold rodgers' helmet when the Pack is on defense. brett is not hurting the team. it'll be fine. why don't you go have a beer and relax.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts