Packers 26 Vikings 23

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Longwell makes two make-able field goals and its a Packers victory.

It's a contract year, Ryan. You can't blame B.J. Sander forever.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
funny net...

never hear you saying that stuff about Sherman....

(i'd take Longwell over Sherman anyday..based upon present & past performance...)

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm on the fence for blaming him for missing one of 2 50+ yarders, but a 42 yarder in a dome, that's on his shoulders...and the holds looked fine to me too, in fact, they looked a lot better than the one Edinger had to contend w/ on his 56 yarder.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's not a contract year for Sherman. I just want to remind the ****** that Sherman will be with us for at least two more years.

Funny how a Longwell thread can be turned into an anti-Sherman piece. Nah....you're not obsessed.

OP
OP
net

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've lost much respect for Ryan. He wets his pants everytime the whole process isn't 100%. Sander has taken crap from nearly everyone, but he's strapped on his helmet and worked hard at trying to make himself better, and I never heard him once complain about anything. Longwell blamed the holds for his misses. After this much time, I don't think it's the hold, Ryan.

I used to listen to Longwell on ESPN radio when he and former host Todd Wright did a "fourth and Longwell" segment each week during the season.

Ryan has moved into an exclusive country club condo facility in Florida to continue his golf game and I began to sniff the "upper class" smell around his comments on the radio.

He's a great kicker, at times, but Edinger simply out-kicked him Sunday.

I've never been a fan of Longwell's short kickoffs, now his whining about Sander has finally pissed me off. He also alluded once to wanting to follow Josh Bidwell to Florida so he could boost his stats. Good. Go south and wet your pants there, whiner.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts