Packers 2012 Opponents named

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
http://blogs.greenbaypressgazette.com/blogs/gpg/insider/2011/12/29/packers-2012-schedule-nearly-set/

Looks like the schedules are out already, but not ordered.Sorry if this has already been posted, I am not trying to spam

Home games
Chicago Bears
Detroit Lions
Minnesota Vikings
Arizona Cardinals
San Francisco 49ers
Jacksonville Jaguars
Tennessee Titans
New Orleans Saints

Away games
Chicago Bears
Detroit Lions
Minnesota Vikings
St. Louis Rams
Seattle Seahawks
Houston Texans
Indianapolis Colts
NFC East champion (Dallas or New York Giants)

Not a bad schedule! :tup: The 49ers game at home I'll really be looking forward to. And when is the last time they got to play the Texans on the road? That could be very interesting!

and please, Dallas beat the Giants I WANT DALLAS! Remember guys, Favre was winless in the Texas dome, but it's Jerry World now, and Rodgers won his Super Bowl there. I want to see us give Dallas a big ole' *** whoopin' in Jerry's stadium!

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in Dallas, so I am extra hard rooting for the Cowboys to beat the Giants Sunday night.
Playing in Houston is already pretty cool.

I wish the Arizona game was in Arizona though as I have family and a best friend in Phoenix.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PS, the road wildcard games are nice confines with St Louis, indy and Houston being domes. If they can get Dallas, that's another one.
Seattle not too bad, although we played there once and it snowed.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
If Peyton is back then Pack at Colts could be a prime time game.

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Everyone's going to be looking forward to another game of the Saints in Lambeau, yet I want to see what the Niners do instead.

Colts and Packers with Manning will be something like 49-46 considering our defense sucks so bad.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Everyone's going to be looking forward to another game of the Saints in Lambeau, yet I want to see what the Niners do instead.

Colts and Packers with Manning will be something like 49-46 considering our defense sucks so bad.

*sigh* You don't even know what the Pack D will look like next year lol. Or what if it's Luck or Orlovsky? Too soon too tell.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1) Everyone's going to be looking forward to another game of the Saints in Lambeau, yet I want to see what the Niners do instead.

2) Colts and Packers with Manning will be something like 49-46 considering our defense sucks so bad.
1) Depends on which of them we play, if we play either, in the playoffs.
2) Very true, but Manning being back to me, seems 50-50 at best. I just hope Collins' neck allows him back.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Will probably be vs Luck as I can see Manning being traded to... the Redskins!

Greenbayphil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron vs Peyton could be a great game given that he is still in Indy next year and healthy.
Also, I wouldnt mind facing the Giants, beating both brothers would be cool.
It would also be the 3rd year in a row in which me may cause playoff implications for the Giants, creating a kind of unofficial rivalry :)

Im happy with the schedule :)

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Go COWBOYS!
Very hard to have to depend on Romo coming away with a big win like this one....

Hype

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...i would def like to plan a road trip to the Houston game....

i hear great things bout that stadium.....

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
We need to decide which of those home games to make an Official Packer forum party of!! :cool:
So we can start saving now!

Reaction score
We will probably only go 14-2 with that schedule. :)

I like the schedule! ITA that 14-2 could be spot on, or better, just ONE loss; even better yet, "perfect!":tup:

I realize that the always present "injury bug" must be taken into consideration, but regardless, you have to like our chances for 14-2 with that schedule.

I have to laugh thinking back to the movie "Big Fan" when Patton Oswalt {ol' buddy, Spence Olchin} sees the upcoming NY Giants schedule and says something like, "this is cake. 14-2.....15-1! It's gonna be a good year!"

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't care who they play just as long as they play.
This time we don't have a lockout to provide any nail biters if the season will even happen.

vancouverpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://blogs.greenbaypressgazette.com/blogs/gpg/insider/2011/12/29/packers-2012-schedule-nearly-set/

Looks like the schedules are out already, but not ordered.Sorry if this has already been posted, I am not trying to spam

Home games
Chicago Bears
Detroit Lions
Minnesota Vikings
Arizona Cardinals
San Francisco 49ers
Jacksonville Jaguars
Tennessee Titans
New Orleans Saints

Away games
Chicago Bears
Detroit Lions
Minnesota Vikings
St. Louis Rams
Seattle Seahawks
Houston Texans
Indianapolis Colts
NFC East champion (Dallas or New York Giants)

Not a bad schedule! :tup: The 49ers game at home I'll really be looking forward to. And when is the last time they got to play the Texans on the road? That could be very interesting!

and please, Dallas beat the Giants I WANT DALLAS! Remember guys, Favre was winless in the Texas dome, but it's Jerry World now, and Rodgers won his Super Bowl there. I want to see us give Dallas a big ole' *** whoopin' in Jerry's stadium!
I just hope they get a good Monday night game!! My buddy and I are planning on flying down from Vancouver to catch a game. Was down 2 years ago... what a blast. Have to do it again.

Scotland Yard

What the hell is going on around here!
Reaction score
Saints & 49ers at home.

Min, Az, Jax, Rams, Sea, and Indy. That's usually what you get if you finish in last place.

It's like a dream come true! If they win the Super Bowl again this year, they've got a perfectly aligned shot at three-in-a-row.

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I just hope they get a good Monday night game!! My buddy and I are planning on flying down from Vancouver to catch a game. Was down 2 years ago... what a blast. Have to do it again.

I'm sure they will have more Monday Night games.

But what I want the most is a Thanksgiving game against Dallas. That would make it for me. Favre was winless on the road vs Dallas, Rodgers is already 1-0 in the new dome, I want to make it to 2-0. Would suck to get the Giants three years in a row.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts