Packers 2012 Opponents named

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
BTW why we always get the Rams? We got them in 2009, got them this year, and then again next year. Let's hope the Cardinals don't win another World Series and we play them the weekend of it happening so they can get high on that win and play lights out.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
http://blogs.greenbaypressgazette.com/blogs/gpg/insider/2011/12/29/packers-2012-schedule-nearly-set/

Looks like the schedules are out already, but not ordered.Sorry if this has already been posted, I am not trying to spam

Home games
Chicago Bears
Detroit Lions
Minnesota Vikings
Arizona Cardinals
San Francisco 49ers
Jacksonville Jaguars
Tennessee Titans
New Orleans Saints

Away games
Chicago Bears
Detroit Lions
Minnesota Vikings
St. Louis Rams
Seattle Seahawks
Houston Texans
Indianapolis Colts
NFC East champion (Dallas or New York Giants)

Possibly 6 dome games next year. Everyone brags about how good the Packers could be in a dome. Guess we'll find out.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Rams are lousy. Give us 16 opponents like them!! ;)

Yes they are. Colts need to keep the first pick over them. Luck or no Luck this pick is worth A LOT according to many draft "experts." I don't want St. Louis getting the potential bounty we worked so hard for all year.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Wait, how can this be. we played the NFC west year before last. this is out of rotation. Are they going to screw me out of a west coast game in two years???? This can't be correct info. Sombody's messed up. Mark my words, these cards are marked.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
They don't play the Eagles! I love to watch the Packers beat the Eagles, it's sweet! But I can live with this schedule. It looks a little bit soft, I'm projecting 15-1. The Saints might be tough.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Wait, how can this be. we played the NFC west year before last. this is out of rotation. Are they going to screw me out of a west coast game in two years???? This can't be correct info. Sombody's messed up. Mark my words, these cards are marked.
Last year was the NFC east with the beatdown of Dallas and Philly and Giants which started the 19-0 run. This year we smoked the NFC South. Next year the West is up to take their lumps. SF week one to open the season on Thurs? Or Detroit most likely.

Reaction score
Heading to the Colts/Packers matchup!

I hope my good friend does NOT give up his Colts season tickets next year! Knowing I'm a huge Pack man, I'm sure he will invite me to accompany him. Good thing I haven't bad mouthed his Colts this year;) One hour away from Lucas Oil Stadium. I feel it! I'm there!

By the way, when was the last time Indy came to Lambeau? If I remember correctly, we lost in Indy {the Favre regime...1997?}. The clock was winding down late in the game and the Colts chose not to score on the goal line and give the ball back to us forcing us to use up our time outs and they booted the winning FG:mad: I think that was the way it ended:tdown:

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Yes they are. Colts need to keep the first pick over them. Luck or no Luck this pick is worth A LOT according to many draft "experts." I don't want St. Louis getting the potential bounty we worked so hard for all year.

I don't see the Rams drafting another quarterback, they have Sam Bradford. They need to draft Richardson, or a WR, and then a ton of offensive linemen. Bradford wasn't that bad in his rookie season with Pat Shurmur as the offensive coordinator, hiring Josh McDaniels as the offensive coordinator was the kiss of death for that offense. I watched 4 games this season where they would run the ball once or twice for a gain of good yardage, and then McDumbass will call 6 pass plays in a row while the QB is getting hit, sacked and knocked down every play :rolleyes: Another dud from Bill Billechek's coaching tree.

Members online

Latest posts