Packer Predictions 2015

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, lets see how well we all know the Packers. Post your predictions here. Make up new catagories.

Packers 12-4
Rodgers 4422 yds 41 TDs 109 rating MVP (again)
Lacy 1250 yds 11 TDs
Clay 14 sacks

Breakthrough Player defense: HaHa CD: By end of the season he will be considered one of the better NFL safeties.
Breakthrough Player offense: Davante Adams - will help fill the Jordy void and with AR building lots of trust this camp, Adams should get plenty of passes in his direction.
Comeback Player: BJ Raji. I saw some signs in the preseason and I think when the bullets are live he will be good.

Rookie of the year: Ty Montgommery
Defensive ROY: Quentin Rollins

How far into the season will someone post in the 'shout box' and call for TT to be fired and state that the season is over: 1 min 36 sec into the opener against the Bears.

Other players stepping up:
Datone Jones - I think he will have a good season. He has flashed at various times and this year he steps up to the plate and starts impacting some games.
Richard Rodgers - thought he was a wasted draft pick, but I am liking what I am seeing of him now. TE is a very difficult position to learn, hope he takes the next step.
Jeff Janis - He should get some playing time and as the 4th WR, should get some great matchups.

Players stepping down:
Bahktari: I don't think he looked good at all this preseason and I am not sure you can entirely blame an injury.
Barnett: Isn't really getting worse, but he has plateaued as a player and Micah Hyde will overtake him this season as a starting safety.

SB - Packers 37 Ravens 18

OP
OP
AmishMafia

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gonna slip in some NFL predictions:

Both the Cowboys and the Patriots will not make the playoffs.
Chicago has a top 5 pick in 2015

SF will have the top pick in the draft.

Seattle will not be as feared as they have been the last 2 years.

Packers will pound Seattle at home. POUND em!!!!

After the season at least 1 team will announce they are moving to Los Angeles.

Packerboy95

Cheesehead
Reaction score
-Packers go 13-3
Losses: @Broncos, @Vikings, Cowboys
Will get 2nd seed in the NFC

Will beat the seahawks at home in the divisional.
Will beat the cowboys in dallas for the NFC championship.
Will win super bowl 50 against Steelers.

-Team MVP: Aaron Rodgers
Didn't want to give him BOP too so i gave it to adams.
-Best Offensive Player: Davante Adams
Will be a top 5 WR in the league in terms of stats. Thats only the start of whats to come.
-Best Offensive Lineman: Corey Linsley
Makes a huge leap from year 1 to 2.
-Offensive Rookie of the year: Ty Montgomery.
Will be a HUGE weapon on special teams and offense.
-Break out offensive players: Richard Rodgers.

Best Defensive Player: HaHa Clinton-Dix. Will bring what nick collins was for the pack and then some.

Best Defensive Rookie: Ladarius Gunter.
Will eventually Start sometime during the season.

Breakout defenders: Nick Perry, Josh Boyd and B.j. Raji will play how he did in 2010.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Here are three (self-proclaimed) bold predictions by Michael Rodney of Packers Notes:

1. Packers safeties will lead the NFC in INTs.
2. Richard Rodgers will break Finley’s franchise record for most receptions by a TE.
3. This will be Capers’ last season as DC.
He fills in his reasons here: http://packersnotes.com/2015/09/bold-predictions-for-2015/

As Yogi Berra (and apparently many before him) said, "It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future." So I'll save mine until after the season. :D

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack will go 10-6 make the Playoffs and lose to Seattle in the Championship game. Pack lost Nelson and 2 veteran CB's. Seattle lost their center and added a HOF TE. The AFC is weak and the Seahawks will have an easy ride to their second SB victory. Sorry but the Packers defense is still soft, slow and gutless. Looks like another year of wasting Rodgers career.

D

Deleted member 6794

Barnett: Isn't really getting worse, but he has plateaued as a player and Micah Hyde will overtake him this season as a starting safety.

Burnett is one of the best run defending box safeties in the league, I don't see Hyde moving ahead of him on the depth chart.

Seattle lost their center and added a HOF TE.

Kam Chancellor is holding out at the moment. If that situation drags on well into the season it would be a huge loss for the Seahawks.

H

HardRightEdge

Here are three (self-proclaimed) bold predictions by Michael Rodney of Packers Notes:

1. Packers safeties will lead the NFC in INTs.
2. Richard Rodgers will break Finley’s franchise record for most receptions by a TE.
3. This will be Capers’ last season as DC.
He fills in his reasons here: http://packersnotes.com/2015/09/bold-predictions-for-2015/

As Yogi Berra (and apparently many before him) said, "It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future." So I'll save mine until after the season. :D
1 of the 3 would be a happy surprise. The other 2 are unlikely. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
they will win the first two games giving packers the momentum going into the next games that should be easy wins. bears should be a good game but we should come out with a win. that should give us some momentum to go into our opener with seahawks and HOPEFULLY beat them. IF we are 2-0 into the season I swear we are going to the superbowl, if not, then we are still going! LOL

Members online

Latest posts