Packer fans

spasers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi everyone, just came here to tell you about something my friend did for all you die hard packer fans.

He's an artsy designer guy, but once he learned we were hitting the superbowl, he decided he needed to do something for all you die hards out there.

he makes these sunglasses thingers that look like they have solid print on the front of them, and did a whole Packers line so that we supporters of the team can continue to be unique and show our love.

i hope this isn't construed as spammy advertisement, as i don't know the policies for this forum on the subject, however you should know we're just a couple of fans from milwaukee, and my friend makes these right out of his house. so they are truly unique, and you will literally not find them anywhere else.

take a look and let us know what you think:

spaserartifacts.com/ps.html

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I swear.
There's at least one post a day on here on someone somewhere trying to make a buck now that the Pack is in the SB.
I expect there will be more as we get closer to game day.

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
Hi everyone, just came here to tell you about something my friend did for all you die hard packer fans.

He's an artsy designer guy, but once he learned we were hitting the superbowl, he decided he needed to do something for all you die hards out there.

he makes these sunglasses thingers that look like they have solid print on the front of them, and did a whole Packers line so that we supporters of the team can continue to be unique and show our love.

i hope this isn't construed as spammy advertisement, as i don't know the policies for this forum on the subject, however you should know we're just a couple of fans from milwaukee, and my friend makes these right out of his house. so they are truly unique, and you will literally not find them anywhere else.

take a look and let us know what you think:

spaserartifacts.com/ps.html
You seem like a *****...

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I live in Milwaukee, let me come and see these glasses

Or for every one you sell, we get a % say 10%

Take your pick

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I swear.
There's at least one post a day on here on someone somewhere trying to make a buck now that the Pack is in the SB.
I expect there will be more as we get closer to game day.

Only thing to do is to just move along and ignore. It will get locked or moved soon enough.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Wow. Those are odd looking. Not in a good way.

Use these style glasses instead of, I'm assuming, safety glasses and you'll be in business:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
[/IMG]

OP
OP
S

spasers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
appreciate the feedback. there are certainly people who enjoy the style they are currently in, however you're probably right, i bet a lot of people would enjoy that style as well