Packer/Eagles preseason game

Brian Purdy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was sickening to watch Clay Matthews miss the sack on Wentz which allowed the pass to be completed. Someone needs to tell Rollins and King, it may be touch in practice but you have to tackle in games.
Preseason games are necessary in evaluating talent and competition for roster spots. If you don't like preseason games, turn the channel.
The defense got 4 turnovers, that's good but I would prefer 3 and outs.
Cobb could be threatened by Clark-size, Davis and McCaffery- speed Cobb doesn't have

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
It was only the first game. If this trend continues then I would worry. This was really first game in months so they may be a tad rusty.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Davis and McCaffery are not even sniffing Randall Cobb's responsibilities or abilities in this offense. I don't even think Easy Ed's kid is making the 53 man roster when all is said and done either.

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was sickening to watch Clay Matthews miss the sack on Wentz which allowed the pass to be completed. Someone needs to tell Rollins and King, it may be touch in practice but you have to tackle in games.
Yes, it was sickening and it looked like a continuation of the defense of last year. The defense looks good on the first two downs and then gives up an untimely big play to keep the opposing team on the field or just scoring.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts