Packer Depth Chart

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm real interested to see what Underwood can do this year. I think he might just take over the #1 position.

I've been on that bandwagon for a long time. I really think he can come through for us if he stays healthy. I have no doubt that he's a better player right now than Manuel and I think he has the potential to be a starting strong safety in the NFL.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
I'm real interested to see what Underwood can do this year. I think he might just take over the #1 position.

I've been on that bandwagon for a long time. I really think he can come through for us if he stays healthy. I have no doubt that he's a better player right now than Manuel and I think he has the potential to be a starting strong safety in the NFL.

I am not trying to hate but what is this based on?

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:
cheesey said:

I am not trying to hate but what is this based on?

What he did at San Diego State. I liked him as a prospect when the Pack took him. Before he got hurt he was making remarkable strides in camps. He was involved in the defensive play of the day it seemed like every single day. He was always around the ball. I actually think he would have been the starter had he not got hurt. It was unfortunate that he did. If he can bounce back I think he’s going to be the guy.

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm rooting for Underwood too. I don't like Manuel as a player - but I do like him as a coach. From what I understand he has a great knowledge of the game and often barks out positions to those that are out of place. I guy like this, especially sitting back-up and on special teams could prove invaluable.

flapackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay, maybe I did a poor job of explaining what I was trying to do, this is more over a value chart to see where players rank in terms of value to the team.

Oh sorry, that makes more sense. But still with the Bubba Franks grade. Just on principle he should get a D- at best

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Pack93z. I got an idea. You should have 2 posts. This post was excellent. But there are really 2 grade scales. This one is (if I'm not mistaken) what the player means to the team, and the other should be a performance grade (like you give a kid).

I'd love to see how you grade each starter.

Members online

Latest posts