Packer Dad videotaping his upset daughter after Bears lose.....

dogpackerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I came across this video this evening....
It gave me a good chuckle just hearing how Dad sounded so nice. But us Packer fans know he was pushing her little buttons.

Go Pack Go !!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y2gPm9RuYo&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Lauren reacts to 2010 NFC Championship[/ame]

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Uh Oh...looks like he has a Bear fan in his house. Quick, put her up for adoption! ha ha. Pretty funny video.

ilovemypackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bears are horrendous! lil brat!... go to your room until you become a pack fan lol .:chisux:

Actually, I'm impressed a 5 year old feels that passionate about football... hoping she'll see the light!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
time to drop the kid off in illinois and drive away. Welfare state so you have nothing to worry about.

arrimike

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha, that is frickin' hilarious.

"Maybe the Bears can win next year."
Nooooo.
"Yeah, you're right (the Packers are going again)."

Go Pack Go!!!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
4-year-old Lauren paid no attention to the Packers-Bears showdown... and why would she, as she's shown no interest in football, ever. So as you can imagine this reaction caught us a little by surprise.
-----
Since a lot of people have asked: The last thing she says is, "Packers are horrendous." This is one of her favorite words. But I admit, it would have been just as funny if she had said "Packers are rednecks."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My guess is she thought the bears were real bears or something. A few shots of schnapps and she'll forget all about da bears.

Members online

Latest posts