Packer 1st Round Pick

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Draft Insiders has the Packers picking Chad Greenway LB out of Iowa at #5 in the 1st round.
Mario Williams going to Detroit at #9 and AJ Hawk going to Arizona at #10.

I don't know anything about Greenway.

Any thoughts?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GreenWay........isn't dat where the PWackers Pway???(Sorry........another sad attempt at humor!!!)LOLOL!!! :lol:

shanks2122

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greenway is having an excellent practice for the senior bowl but this guy is still ranked in the mid to late round of the 1st round we won't know anything about our 1st pic until the combine the senior bowl is mostly for guys that go after the top 10

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is the lowest I have heard Greenway projected to go and the first I have heard his name ahead of Hawk. IMO if we wanted to go with a Greenway we could trade down to say #9 and get a another 2nd round pick as I don't see any way Hawk and Greenway being gone by then.
Greenway is a heck of a player that has made a big impression at the Senior Bowl practices. He's a real leader and his measurables are very close to Hawk. Unless his stock has just sky rocketed most of the draft guru's have him in the mid-teens of the 1st round.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we got Greenway or Kiwanuka and an upper half 2nd round pick in place of Hawk or Williams I think I would be OK with that.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think there's any chance of Greenway getting drafted ahead of Hawk regardless of the Senior Bowl. Greenway will be there mid to late first round IMO.

Members online

Latest posts