OT Which QB would you draft?

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I admit I am really sick of hearing about QBs in this draft. But I thought it might be interesting to know which QB you guys think is the best.
I would take Rosen.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I have not watched closely enough to have a strong opinion of my own. The people I trust the most on QB’s would say Darnold. I have an affinity for Lamar Jackson.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From everything I've read, it's between Rosen and Darnold, but Allen could eventually be the best of all.

D

Deleted member 6794

I would prefer Baker Mayfield out of this year's quarterback group.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The thing I most noticed whenever I saw Mayfield play is his accuracy. Every pass, every position, on the run or not, dead on.

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
I honestly would not select any of the “top tier” QBs. IMO none of them are first round talent and certainly not Top 10. From a value stand point I would be looking to get Mason Rudolph in the second round if I am really any team on the board. I see him sitting behind a veteran for a couple years and really developing as a player. Then if he doesn’t, well he was only a 2nd round pick. I hope the 6 QBs go in the top 10 and the Pack end up with a monster defensive player.

PackFan2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have them ranked.. But it will all depend on where they fall and if a team is willing to address their weakness
  1. Darnold: Average and above average in all aspect.
  2. Rosen: Best footwork and throws. Some may dislike his attitude but it don't bother me.
  3. Jackson: Athletic and big time gamer.
  4. Mayfield: Winner. average decision making
  5. Rudolph: Best decision maker in group.
  6. Allen: Strong arm.. Okay player, poor decision making. .Twitter Gate. Overhyped.
  7. Lauletta: Average all round. But light it up Senior Bowl Game. Looked great there and looked great on tape.. Sleeper. Won't be surprise if hes the best in this draft.

Members online

Latest posts