One View of 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What I meant is that..

"I don't know what you're talking about saying you're going to forget anything for the Christmas season"...

You couldn't forget if you tried because you're obsessesed with me for some reason. Stop posting about me personally. I can bring up a ton of crap that you pulled in the past too...

What is your point exactly besides it being your pathetic attempts at trying to obsessively antagonize me and bore and waste everybody's time on this forum reading these juvenile posts...????

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
You couldn't forget if you tried because you're obsessesed with me for some reason.

:chalflag:

yeah, im obssessed. I am the one who created a myspace account just to mess with you and send threats. Oh wait, that was you.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
:doh:

Round and round...

You never quit do you?

No..of course not.....You just sent me threatening PM's on pf.com before I was banned.....oh..what's the point....
:doh:

You win..ok?...you happy now...big man? Now you can tell all your little friends that you're King of PF.com and they can trot you off and put a crown on your head and buy you a happy meal or something..

Now if you don't mind....I'm going to go back and play with the grownups who are interested in discussing Packer football...

Is that ok with you..?? :roll:

Thank you very much.....

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wow....thats a lie. Yeah go back to fantasyland where things 'never happened' and you 'have no idea what i'm talking about'

yikes, and good job not denying you created a myspace just to send threats.

but you're back now(for some reason) so lets move on i guess, eh?

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah..

Is that the same place where you didn't send me threatening PM's on pf.com?

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I sent you guys some pm's. Whatever happened in the past let's try and let it go and start fresh.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts