Official week 17 lion game

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
I had a really strong hunch the Pack would win when the Lions went for it on 4th and 10.

What the hell were they thinking?

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
Great win. NFC North Champs yet again. 2nd seed. Nice!

Suh purposely:mad: stepped on Rodgers. Like I said in an earlier post, The Detroit Lions are the Dirtiest team in the NFL

Last edited:

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Jdeed I think maybe you are up to late, I think perhaps sleep deprivation is affecting your mind.

There's no way 31 points is getting put up on that defense.

Good call, Mega. 31 was indeed out of reach.

So, do you think 31 is possible next week at Dallas? No need to answer. I don't really care. :p

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
My official statistical (where I pull my predictions out of the end that went over the fence last) prediction; Packers 27-Lions 24 in a nail biter.

Well, considering where I pulled that prediction from, it was pretty close! :laugh: BTW, didn't any of you guys tell Eli Haugen that there is a chat room during games. He doesn't have to be lonely does he?

RainX

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I predicted 27-20, so I wasn't too far off. :p

If Rodgers doesn't win MVP after that, I don't know what to tell you. Talk about gritty coming back after Flynn's 3 and out and the game tied at 14. If Rodgers doesn't play the second half, we probably are heading to Dallas next week and Detroit's losing streak in WI is over. With Rodgers calf injury, the bye will be huge getting him healthy.

4th straight division title and sixth straight playoff appearance. Seven out of the last eight years dating back to 2007. No Packers team has ever won four straight division titles and we haven't done six straight playoff appearances since '93-'98. A lot to be said for the current regime.

I said back in October, 12-4 was probably going to be needed to be in the conversation to get a 1st round bye in the NFC. After the NO loss, we went on the stretch of games we needed to win go 7-1 to get to that record. Most important thing is a bye to get healthy and a home divisional playoff game. Obviously a potential NFCCG in Seattle won't be an easy task, but the road to the Super Bowl got considerably easier today with this win and anything can happen in the playoffs once you get there.

Jdeed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would not depend on Stafford throwing INTS..
A classic test of Great Offense against Great Defense.

If Green Bay establishes their Offense and Rodgers keeps his kewl 31-21 Packers.

If the Lions Defense take control of the game early 24-16 Lions.

Pretty much the question is will the packers score 30+ or less than 20?
yup went down and Rodgers kept his kewl.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, I thought we would score 30.

Good pick. I'm glad to have been wrong. Despite Rodgers' heroics, Lacy was the key in this one. Running the ball opened up the pass. Should we face Seattle again, that's what we'll have to do.

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
I won't even try to predict a score but for me, the key to victory today will be Eddie Lacy. Perhaps with a couple of very timely pass receptions.

Predicting scores is like picking lottery numbers. Actually it's much easier and it's pretty much dumb luck.

Now the above is a prediction and it didn't come from you know where.:laugh:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Good pick. I'm glad to have been wrong. Despite Rodgers' heroics, Lacy was the key in this one. Running the ball opened up the pass. Should we face Seattle again, that's what we'll have to do.

Exactly! We've seen teams run right up the gut against Seattle with great success this season. Bring em on!

Members online

Latest posts