Not open for further replies.

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice hold - the only reason that was a pick - lol

desertdog55

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dodged a bullet. That 12 win record is deceiving. This D got shredded. Mayfield won it for us.

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Will take the win - but be honest here, without the Brown miscues, the Browns win this game, but a win is a win.

desertdog55

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dodged a bullet. This D got absolutely shredded today by a badly depleted .500 team. Thank God for Cutler…..errr Mayfield.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How could we have four interceptions and still nearly lost the game?

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
We can‘t go into the post season with this kind of D performance, over 210yds rush will not get you Even a 1st round win, Barry your jobs still hanging out there

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The last few performances by this team is not Super Bowl Champion caliber - The D just looks like a sieve. The offense wasn’t strong when it needed to be later in the game either. These are serious concerns, but let’s hope they can shore a few of these things up or Super Bowl Champs they will not be

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The last few performances by this team is not Super Bowl Champion caliber - The D just looks like a sieve. The offense wasn’t strong when it needed to be later in the game either.
They look like the 2011 team without the record setting offense.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
I really don’t think any team is afraid to come to Lambea to play the Packers and believe they can’t win, gotta start running up the the score against teams, and again cut the conservative BS,

DarkHelmet

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Terrible defense apart from the picks. I'm not sold on Berry. A couple of good games -- a shutout, even -- had my hopes up. But in retrospect those appear to be less on our great defense than on other teams' poor offense. At least special teams didn't cost us today.

Also, MLF called a poor game in the fourth quarter. Give the freakin ball to Dillon and chew up clock.

Old Guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The weakest number 1 seed I have seen in a long time. consistant terrible starts to every game lately. Defense plays soft and can't stop the run. Offense can't run the ball. Dallas and Tampa Bay have to be drooling to get a chance at this team. If they don't get healthier and stronger, 1 game and done again.

Old Guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Terrible defense apart from the picks. I'm not sold on Berry. A couple of good games -- a shutout, even -- had my hopes up. But in retrospect those appear to be less on our great defense than on other teams' poor offense. At least special teams didn't cost us today.

Also, MLF called a poor game in the fourth quarter. Give the freakin ball to Dillon and chew up clock.
They couldn't run the ball- tried all 2nd half. Boring innefective offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts