Official Gameday Thread: Bills @ Packers - 9/19: WIN 34 - 7

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre just threw his third interception of the game, vikings are down 14-10, had all the momentum trying to come back.

Edit: Vikings defense saves them again, Dolphins fumble on first play after the interception

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good day for the Pack. I like what I'm seeing.

The running game is scaring me. Packers should start pounding it out from here on out.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Peterson just got stuffed on 4th and goal on about the 1. still 14-10 Miami. 2:16 left in game.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Lions just figured out how to stop Vick. Put 4 guys on him and have them wave their hands in his face and jump around. It makes him turn the ball over.

Eagles should have this game unless they really shoot themselves in the foot. I don't mind them winning if it will help the Pack in the North.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL, Vikings fail to get in on 4th and short for a TD!

I love that the Vikings have a idiot like Childress and a selfserving ********* like BrINT!

:viksux:

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was hoping that Brandon Jackson would ease my concerns about losing Grant. Boy, was he unimpressive today.

T

The_Ohioan_Cheesehead

Solid Outing today.

Started off shakey for 1st half but came back on fire.

And Clay Mathews is a beast

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre goes 22/36 225 yards 0 TD 3 INT and lost a fumble in the endzone...he had a pretty good day...

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
man, after that first half i was a little worried, but in the end it turned out how we all assumed. easy W. even better that the Vikings lost, but how the hell are the bears gonna be 2-0? and beat the Cowboys in their home opener, it would suck to be a Cowboys fan right now.

Members online

Latest posts