Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Falcons - 1/15: WIN 48 - 21

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PACKERS make me purrrrrr!!!! I left to go get some food and it was tied 7-7, by the time I got back it was 42-14!
What did you do, go ice fishing, drill a hole, catch the fish, fillet them, grill them up, and then come back?

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
What did you do, go ice fishing, drill a hole, catch the fish, fillet them, grill them up, and then come back?

LOL, no, I didn't plan on being that long! I went to Outback to get a burger. Big mistake, the place was jumping. It took me two hours to get there, get my grub and get back home. All the while I was in a state of near panic about the status of the game. They didn't have it on the TV there and it drove me mad not knowing what was going on.

I can only imagine the ice fishing idea would of been quicker, next time I'll try that! ;)

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i am very worried. Atlanta is a very good team, and the Packers having to play in Atlanta does not help our chances.

We all know that if this Packers team plays to their capabilities they can win, but they have very rarely done that.

i feel to win this game the Packers have to make very few, if any, mistakes. turnovers, penalties, etc.

im not sold that Starks is our savior to the run game, especially when looking at how badly Atlanta shut down our run game the first meeting. Plus i doubt the Eagles studied as much film on Starks as the Falcons are going to.

idk. i feel like this game is pretty even overall. but i just have the feeling we come up on the short end of the stick this game. I like the Falcons by 3, and there is zero shame in losing to them. it'll be a good game too.

TIME TO EAT SOME CROW!

lol. I was absolutely blown away by the offensive clinic that Rodgers and the Packers put on the Falcons. The last play i jumped up screaming and cheering for was the Tramon interception. After that i sat there in such ecstatic shock that i was just laughing at how much we were dominating. It was the most amazing offensive game i have ever seen the Packers play. (I know we all have had enough of Favre-Rodgers comparisons but the closest thing i could compare this game to was when Favre played after his dad died and EVERYTHING offensively worked).

A key to the game was shutting down Turner, but i did not think that the offense would be the ones to take him out of the game.

Overall, i am basically never going to predict a score again and i absolutely love this team, no matter what happens in Chicago.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts