Offensive performance by the Offense.

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Reveivers can not get loose at all. Loosing Jennings, Fergeson, and K Rob has really hurt. Bubba is almost not existant. Ruvell Martin is no threat. We need to shake the trees to see if there is someone who can help for the rest of the year.

showgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That beautiful TD run by Green should cheer up everybody! The line opened a big hole and Ahman looked like his old self.

showgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Colledge (rookie, yes) manhandled old man Vonnie Holliday on Green's TD run. Glad the Pack got rid of Holliday.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Reveivers can not get loose at all. Loosing Jennings, Fergeson, and K Rob has really hurt. Bubba is almost not existant. Ruvell Martin is no threat. We need to shake the trees to see if there is someone who can help for the rest of the year.

Well, I was one of those who thought Green was washed up. I'm really glad I was wrong. Green still has it. :chest:

We will need to look at a receiver in the draft though. We have no #3. I'm worried about Jennings. I love Jennings and am hoping he comes back next week.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That beautiful TD run by Green should cheer up everybody! The line opened a big hole and Ahman looked like his old self.

Agreed. I think I woke up my neighbors on that TD run. :chug:

OP
OP
Y

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I should have posted this in the 1st quarter. Since I posted.....2 tds.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dont worry guys hopefully greg will be back next week and its a 10 point lead.

Yeah, we're looking good. I love how aggressive MM's playcalling is now. The announcers are calling MM's playcalling stupid, but I think he's right on now.

This is amazing. We're seeing two completely different teams the 1st and 2nd half. The 2nd half Packers look great!

Members online

Latest posts