Odds Packers FO comes on this forum

What are the ODDS anyone in the Packers FO actually reads this forum?

• 0 - 49%

Votes: 29 74.4%
  • 50-99%

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • 100%

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Theres no "no chance in hell option"

Not sure what to do

Jerellh528

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Front office? Doubtful. But someone from the packers org top to bottom, i’d say pretty good.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Brian Price's dad pops in quite often to pitch his Pro Bowl son. But he is in Dallas....Oakland....Cleveland now.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Front office? Doubtful. But someone from the packers org top to bottom, i’d say pretty good.
Probably a stock holder or two. ;)

Gotta give Murphy credit for being able to raise what....$67M selling 280,000 pieces of 1 cent paper?

G0P4ckG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
100% some current players check forums once in a while, particularly the under 25 crowd. As for FO, unlikely yet still possible.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would think they have one or two people who monitor and check in on such sites. And certainly monitoring social media.

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's a saying that "If you keep listening to the fans, you'll be sitting right next to them."

I'd say they're more likely to listen to "expert analysis" than the fans. But if the fans co-sign they can be an influence.

Not that they ever really comment much on the franchise, but if Holmgren, Favre, Starr, Wolf, and Lofton shared the same opinion on something, they'd probably at least consider it.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
If the FO people visit this forum then I got a plot of land on Mars to sell you.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll come clean lads. I'm actually Joe Philbin. I don't want to go down Mike's route and need your help for next 4 games. As of now I have the below written down in the napkin that came with last night's pizza....

1) Beg Aaron to trow down middle. Have promised Aaron that I'll pay someone to punch Jordan after every game he completes more than 7 short passes through the middle.

2) Rejuvenate Clay Matthews - He now gets a shampoo pack and a make up kit for every sack.

3) Managed to convince Gute that he's not on Celebrity Apprentice and does not need to fire a person every week. Took a bit of work and promised him a place in GMs got Talent show that may come soon.

Any other ideas welcome!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Someone in the PR dept might, the same way that businesses monitor other social media. For instance our Marketing Director does it...most often it goes like this, "Get in here, you're not gonna beieve THIS".

As for the real football people? They're as likely to check football forums as I am to check Banking sites after hours. Ain't gonna do it. That's too much like work...I'm punched out...whose turn is it to buy?

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Someone in the PR dept might, the same way that businesses monitor other social media. For instance our Marketing Director does it...most often it goes like this, "Get in here, you're not gonna beieve THIS".

As for the real football people? They're as likely to check football forums as I am to check Banking sites after hours. Ain't gonna do it. That's too much like work...I'm punched out...whose turn is it to buy?

This. Not guys like Gute or Murphy, but one or two people who work at 12 65. You know social media is monitored (ask Joe Witt) why not have one or two people who monitor sites like this to get a pulse of the fans?

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fan sentiment is like mob action. It's mindless, emotional and impulsive. Nobody would take a tactical action based on this....but if it persists enough perhaps a strategic decision may be considered.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I don't know if you would consider legal team part of the front office, but I would guess that some legal minion is watching a bunch of forums to make sure brand laws and copywrites aren't breeched.

Members online

Latest posts