Odds Packers FO comes on this forum

What are the ODDS anyone in the Packers FO actually reads this forum?

• 0 - 49%

Votes: 29 74.4%
  • 50-99%

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • 100%

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I don't know if you would consider legal team part of the front office, but I would guess that some legal minion is watching a bunch of forums to make sure brand laws and copywrites aren't breeched.
So you saying we should stop wearing the "Mandatory Forum Outfit" that you guys made us buy and wear when participating in this forum?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's all about the "burner accounts"
Gute has at least one and rumor is so did McCarthy which is crazy cuz he seems so antiquated

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is why I don't ask questions about you guys and what you do away from packerforum.com

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
See you got the small - medium one. I learned one size DOES NOT fit all.
Actually, I paid the extra money for the Super Space Aged Stretch Material. I had bought a house made of the same material for my Pet Anaconda, so I was very familiar with just how far it stretches. :coffee:

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Surely Robdog could check the IP addresses and see if any match 1265 address
Ummm.....even if he did check, the IP would mostly likely emanate from a server outside of 1265 and could be any Packer fan or a FO person at home. Also, that is something he can't/shouldn't share with others, even to quench peoples curiosity. Not to mention that using a VPN can cloak/mask your IP location to make it look like you are a Russian fan.

I would imagine if someone in the FO is among us, they are doing so anonymously and for good reason.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Ummm.....even if he did check, the IP would mostly likely emanate from a server outside of 1265 and could be any Packer fan or a FO person at home. Also, that is something he can't/shouldn't share with others, even to quench peoples curiosity. Not to mention that using a VPN can cloak/mask your IP location to make it look like you are a Russian fan.

I would imagine if someone in the FO is among us, they are doing so anonymously and for good reason.
I seen ip from nfl It says nfl.

And the VPN? Doesn't work here..

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score

i wasn'y suggesting he should disclose any information of the like. just think he would be able to see it

i just wonder if he passed my info onto those people in the long black jackets i can see from my windows every night

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can no longer check this thread, every time I do, it seems to stall at the top of the thread for 2-5 seconds before jumping to the last post at the bottom. Why? I think Poker hacked it so we have to look at his junk "briefly" before moving on.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I can no longer check this thread, every time I do, it seems to stall at the top of the thread for 2-5 seconds before jumping to the last post at the bottom. Why? I think Poker hacked it so we have to look at his junk "briefly" before moving on.

Funny, every time I make a post in the forum, I hear a dinging sound coming from Murph's office! :whistling:

Last edited:

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I think anyone who suggests that there's zero chance that no member of the Green Bay Packers organization at least browses around this site periodically is a little naïve.

fix8ed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What are the odds anyone in the F.O. can read at all? For several years now they've ignored the collective media and fan warnings that #12 has been working with a fast emptying toolbox If OSHA inspected NFL team rosters, they wouldn't let him take the field.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts