Obama in Wisconsin

packman73

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obama arrived in Green Bay midmorning and was greeted by local officials who handed the president, a Chicago Bears fan, jerseys from the Green Bay Packers, who are heading to the Super Bowl after defeating their longtime rivals, the Bears.

"They're rubbing it in," Obama yelled to the poolers as he held out a shirt with his name on the back. The shirt, sporting Obama 1, was autographed by Charles Woodson, Packers cornerback, who wrote, "See you at the White House. … Go Packers!"

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I remember when Obama came to Madison it was a mess, please keep Obama out of this state. But any pictures of this event?

OP
OP
P

packman73

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

brett2520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is a politician, plain and simple... He will do whatever it takes to stay in the White House... Good job, Woodson! GO PACK GO!

waffles

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still like Obama. Sure he is a bears fan but he still is a white sox fan so he's ok with me. And correct me if I'm wrong but no president has attended a superbowl while in office. He's not not going to spite the packers or the state of Wisconsin lol

petertosh

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still like Obama. Sure he is a bears fan but he still is a white sox fan so he's ok with me. And correct me if I'm wrong but no president has attended a superbowl while in office. He's not not going to spite the packers or the state of Wisconsin lol
Yea, him being a white sox fan almost compensates for his bad taste in football teams.

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL

I believe 'W Bush did the coin toss at the Patriots/Rams game which was the first Super Bowl after 9/11. Either that one or his inaugural Super Bowl, I just remember him on my TV screen standing with the referee.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude on the left definitely has a Steelers tie on. Is he the mayor of Chicago?

Plus we need to see the mayor of Chicago pay off his bet and fly the PACKER flag at the state house!!! BOOYAH!!!

Speaking of that... It brings me to my next thread!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I believe 'W Bush did the coin toss at the Patriots/Rams game which was the first Super Bowl after 9/11. Either that one or his inaugural Super Bowl, I just remember him on my TV screen standing with the referee.
President Jimmy Carter was at the '77 (Or was it the '76?) SB where terrorists used a giant Goodyear blimp which almost blew up in the stadium.
Thankfully a brave Israel commando managed to haul it out over the ocean where it blew up not harming anyone.

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nothing like rubbing his face in it. He better wear it when the Pack wins.

:chisux:

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL

Plus we need to see the mayor of Chicago pay off his bet and fly the PACKER flag at the state house!!! BOOYAH!!!

As an Illinoisian who can't STAND our freaking Governor Pat Quinn, I am PUMPED to see him wear a Packer jersey at a soup kitchen in Wisconsin.

That's what you get for raising our taxes higher than New York, what a disgrace :p

waffles

Cheesehead
Reaction score

no, its without a doubt the mayor of green bay with a packers tie, and the gov. is the other guy.

http://tinyurl.com/47vj6zr

Members online

Latest posts