Number of Draft picks

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I have been reading around and conventional wisdom is we may have 12 draft picks.

our standard 7
2 4th round compensatorys (Jenkins and Colledge)
2 7th round compensatorys (Jackson and Spitz)
1 7th round Trade for Caleb Schlauderaff

What say ye?

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard there may be some compensatory picks but have no idea how or when these things get determined and I also thought a team was only allowed 10 picks max or something like that in a year.....though I am starting to think that is just a rule in my old madden game.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like a lot of ammunition to move up. I have never been one to use the phrase "quality over quantity" because I think TT gets "Quality AND Quantity". But I could see TT moving up to get some pieces that he feels are important.

Fans are generally over-optimistic with the compensatory picks. We almost always get less than what we expect. There is a website that predicts and is about 95% accurate. Can't recall what it was, but I'd be curious to see what they predict.

7th - only rule I know of is 4 max compensatory picks.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think Colledge will net a 4th round pick. I'd be extremely pleased to get a 5th or 6th in return.

Unfortunately, I don't think they'll get anything for Brandon Jackson. He didn't play the entire season.

Pack should end up with at least 10 picks, three of which cannot be traded.

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I don't think Colledge will net a 4th round pick. I'd be extremely pleased to get a 5th or 6th in return.

Unfortunately, I don't think they'll get anything for Brandon Jackson. He didn't play the entire season.

Pack should end up with at least 10 picks, three of which cannot be traded.
That's right, forgot you can't trade compensatory picks.

Members online

Latest posts