Now do you believe we need to.......

wizard 87

Old Enough To Know Better
Reaction score
and our running game and our special teams and our red zone play calling. There that sums it up.

cdog127

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, problems on the DL. Jenkins is out, but the real problem was we traded Corey Williams off to Cleveland in the offseason. If we still had him, we would have had some depth on the DL and would have been better able to deal with the Jenkins injury. We need a big time pass rusher...plain and simple.

PackerFan4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
need more than just a defensive line...need a whole new defense at this juncture. EVERYONE on this team has played horribly. Started off with SOME promise...but, they've done nothing but suck since. Haven't won a game in a month, and 3 of the last 4 games have been decided in the last 2-3 minutes of the game. It's just sickening....and it won't get better with having to go to Chicago, where they've got something to play for...and Detroit at home...where we will lose to them, because even THEY will have something to play for----this team as NOTHING to play for.

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
The papers today are saying how everyone is missing their cues, etc. Finley was wandering around not realizing the play was going to him; Harris was calling out that a WR for JAX wasn't being covered & Sanders admitting he probably didn't get the play called in on time for that play, etc...

The team is severely disorganized that falls on MM's head squarely.

I say replace the DC and the HC but this probably won't happen...

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackFanNChiTown said:
The papers today are saying how everyone is missing their cues, etc. Finley was wandering around not realizing the play was going to him; Harris was calling out that a WR for JAX wasn't being covered & Sanders admitting he probably didn't get the play called in on time for that play, etc...

I agree with the DC being replaced, but not the HC.
I think MM has done enough to get a chance next season before we say he should go. The D has screwed up every way possible. And it won't improve until we get some pressure on the QB. All season that is what killed us. We make poor QB's look like Johnny Unitas.

Dulak

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
PackFanNChiTown said:

I agree with the DC being replaced, but not the HC.
I think MM has done enough to get a chance next season before we say he should go. The D has screwed up every way possible. And it won't improve until we get some pressure on the QB. All season that is what killed us. We make poor QB's look like Johnny Unitas.

ya this is so true ... IMO our secondary is pretty good its just if there is no pass rush any QB will pick away at our secondary. Having a good pass rush and a good secondary is what makes a good D.
Well and stopping the run cough ...

Latest posts