Not voting for me for MVP? You're a BUM!

D

Deleted member 6794

He's proven that a good ILB can make this D a strength...so Gute needs to find another stud whether thru FA or a starter-ready kid in the draft.

It would be great if the Packers could figure out a way to re-sign Campbell. It's not an essy task to replace an All-Pro with adequate talent.

I know it will be tough to manage with the cap situation the team is in for next season though.

Same thing I said to my son earlier today.

I told my two-year old daughter as well. For some strange reason she seemed completely unfazed by it.

OP
OP
lambeaulambo

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They need to keep Campbell...he is just too valuable to the Defense. Leaving it in the hands of Murphy theyll draft a ILB from Northwestern.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They need to keep Campbell...he is just too valuable to the Defense. Leaving it in the hands of Murphy theyll draft a ILB from Northwestern.
Murphy doesn't call the shots, Gute does. There are a couple from Wisconsin but not as well rounded & proven as Campbell is...unfortunately Campbell will probably get ALOT more than GB can offer. :(

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I think they mentioned during the game:
AR12 has 3 seasons of 35+TD and <6 int. It has happened only one other time in all of NFL history.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts