Not voting for me for MVP? You're a BUM!

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There was no reason and no new development causing Schefter to release the information on draft day. It was solely his decision to do it to create as much attention as possible.
I thought I read that Paul Allen made a report regarding Rodgers and the 49ers and Schefter was afraid he might get scooped.

D

Deleted member 6794

Just wondering. Does every MVP candidate get to throw out their stats from their worst game or just Rodgers?

There's no reason for it. Rodgers ended up being the most efficient quarterback this season once again anyway.

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is nice.

I think the bigger issue is why Arkush said he would not vote for Rodgers.

And, to his credit, even Arkush knows what he said was wrong:

MVP Voter Hub Arkush Apologizes for ‘Childish Things’ He Said About Aaron Rodgers

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
As an aside, this is by far my favorite throwback uniform.
I normally don't like the throwback or the color rush, but I agree with you on this one. However, in the end, just another waste of resources and another way the NFL can sell more jerseys. I know....ba-humbug.

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I normally don't like the throwback or the color rush, but I agree with you on this one. However, in the end, just another waste of resources and another way the NFL can sell more jerseys. I know....ba-humbug.

This green uniform looks a bit like the Baylor Bears, except for the helmet.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Much better than the Packer throwback unis of recent years, IMHO.

Sorry in advance for the thread derailment. Rodgers is the MVP, and LeFleur and Gutekunst deserve recognition for the job they've done as well.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
This green uniform looks a bit like the Baylor Bears, except for the helmet.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Much better than the Packer throwback unis of recent years, IMHO.

Sorry in advance for the thread derailment. Rodgers is the MVP, and LeFleur and Gutekunst deserve recognition for the job they've done as well.
As does whoever came up with the throwback uniforms this year. ;)

I like the stripes on the Packers sleeves better than around the neck like Baylor has. :)

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Come on Boomer....you can do better than this garbage!

That tweet by Rodgers was a bit strange. First he includes the hashtags #directcircle #dumbest****ingstoryever #fakenews #boycottfakenews, which make sense. Then he includes #boycottbums #boycottshoes #boycottwaterfalls #boycottAJsmokingcigars #boycottLafleursBrows #boycottGutchies. Like he's making a joke out of it. So are you mad about the fake rumor or not? He probably planted the rumor and is getting a laugh out of it.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That tweet by Rodgers was a bit strange. First he includes the hashtags #directcircle #dumbest****ingstoryever #fakenews #boycottfakenews, which make sense. Then he includes #boycottbums #boycottshoes #boycottwaterfalls #boycottAJsmokingcigars #boycottLafleursBrows #boycottGutchies. Like he's making a joke out of it. So are you mad about the fake rumor or not? He probably planted the rumor and is getting a laugh out of it.
Watch his interview with McAfee… he wasn’t at all amused by it.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
It was him taking another swipe at cancel culture.

JKramer64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers was named first team All Pro today with a margin of 34-16 over Brady. These are the same voters who will vote for MVP.

Also, congrats to Adams and Campbell on being named All Pro.

Krabs

I take offense to that sir.
Reaction score
Just for the record, it was Adam Schefter who created the controversy on draft day. While Rodgers might have caused a disruption by not showing up for offseason practice he didn't punish the team.
I'm glad this is on the record. I would still like to see this ledger you are keeping. Maybe just to see the dumb things I've said.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
He's proven that a good ILB can make this D a strength...so Gute needs to find another stud whether thru FA or a starter-ready kid in the draft.
What is really odd, is that we (people in this forum) have been saying that for how many years? Even when TT was around, we were saying it. They took a stab at it with Blake Martinez, but what was he a 4th rounder? I too would like to see the position invested in, as you said...it can pay dividends. I love watching Micah Parsons play and I have a feeling some of the GM's around the league do too and will be searching for their own MP.

Members online

Latest posts